Thrustmaster's T500 RS driver for rFactor 2

I have the driver that is linked above, but it feels rotten.... terrible... I've had to turn the Overall forces to 25% to be able to hold on to it without being catapulted out of the window when I go round a bend.....heeeelp ... please :)
I'm fairly new to this wheel and still have my 'L' plates on (ex Logitech G25 > G27 owner/driver) so any suggestions for settings and in and out of rFactor 2 would be very much appreciated

Edit: Sorted.... had to change a setting in the Controller.ini file:

from
Steering effects strength="10000.00000"
to
Steering effects strength="-10000.00000"

All normal now, but I think I have sprained my wrist trying to tackle it!

I had a similar problem, even after installing new drivers and firmware, when i turned left or right the wheel went to full lock and stayed there, tried to do what was posted above, but being pc illiterate couldnt work it out. then i noticed a DETECT icon within rfactor2, settings, controls. bottom left detect,, clicked it and all was well.. very well tbh ).

If you use the DETECT function, make sure to have ONLY the controller attached that you want to have detected.

If f.i. you hook up a Logitech Dual Action gamepad to the USB port, and a G25, the game detects the Dual Action only. Disconnect it, and the detection works fine again.

Thanks Ivo, for posting this driver info! Is indeed very helpfull for those who use this piece of hardware!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%