1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thrustmaster Windows 10 Drivers for older wheels

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by Jonathan Rowland, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Just a heads up as I've only just discovered myself, Thrustmaster have released (must've been fairly recently) drivers for some of the older wheels to make them compatible with windows 10 and 8/8.1

I have a Thrustmaster F430 FFB and until i installed these drivers F1 2015 has been unplayable for me, mainly due to the brake pedal sensitivity being way too much and locking up all the time.

Now i have installed the new drivers though i can actually play :) the linearity needs putting to 100 still in game, but after that i can actually drive without locking up immediately .

So just thought I'd do a quick post to let anyone who hasn't got them or didn't know. I only found them by chance really as when i upgraded to Win 10 i had a look and there wasn't an update. But have just upgraded some hardware and done a clean install and just happened to go to the thrustmaster website to get the drivers and saw the new ones :)

EDIT: I assume they will have updated some of the other older wheels too
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I am assuming these are the drivers here

3. Yes they are, I didn't post a link as I wasn't sure on the forum rules for that
  4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

No problem, we wouldn't have known about the drivers without your initial post :)