1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Thrustmaster wheels...

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Alexander Rhodes, May 22, 2015.

1. Hi guys,

Has something happened to Thrustmaster? Their prices have sky-rocketed (T300RS, T300GTE, T500RS) and most of the online stockists no longer have their wheels. Do I need to grab one at a stupid price while I can, or is this all in anticipation of a new release?

Feeling pretty out of luck since I missed a T300GTE at £225 a couple of weeks ago.

2. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

There seems to be stock issues, in the UK at least. Amazon are out as are a number of other retailers and prices are higher at those carrying stock. Perhaps Thrustmaster cannot keep up with demand?

I've been considering a T300 GTE for a couple of months now but kept putting off making the purchase so I too have missed some good deals (such as £229 @ box.co.uk). Decided to pre-order at Amazon for £239 with a 2-3 week wait. A bit annoying to say the least.

3. You may want to wait a bit?

4. I picked mine up (t300rs) from alternate.de last week for £240
    Their page has been showing in and out of stock for the past few days, maybe give them a try.

Just checked and they have the t300gte instock.

5. Most likely with the recent price increase on Fanatec wheels and the release of Project CARS people are buying Thrustmaster wheels that probably weren't going to before.

6. Same thing happened around GT6 launch.... If you are in no rush you can wait 3 months or so and everything will be back to normal.

7. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

My T300 was delivered yesterday from alternate.de (or alternate.co.uk to be more specific). Good price and quick delivery to the UK from Germany. Slightly cheaper than Amazon.

8. Did it have a UK plug/adapter with it? Amazon is quoting dispatch times of 1-2 months too. Damn these over-hyped hybrid games and their fan-bases :/

9. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Mine didn't come with a UK plug adapter but @Mark Quigley told me his did. Luckily I had a spare adapter knocking about so no problem.

• Beer Beer x 1