1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Sell Thrustmaster TX+F1 rim+TM 28 Lether Rim+T3PA pedals

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by Manher, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Manher

Manher
    Premium Member

Hello,

I woudl like to sell my Thrustmaster set, base is nearly new cosue old one goes on warranty and they send back new one. Rest of the stuff is like new, if intrested I can send photos. Price is 350 euro plus cost of sending. I live in Budapest so can be pickup here.

2. You just sell everything together? I might be interested in F1 Rig or the TM 28. How much do you want for each?

3. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium Member

Would you be interested in selling the F1 rim seperatly, without the servo base?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  4. PicoBp

PicoBp
    #26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium Member

Sorry guys, but I already bought it all from @Manher last week. He just didn't happen to visit the forums since.

5. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium Member

That was mean of you to buy my F1 rim: now I'll have to shell out €130 for a new one :)
    why is my reply here twice? Don't ask me.....

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  6. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium Member

That was mean of you to buy my F1 rim: now I'll have to shell out €130 for a new one :)

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. PicoBp

PicoBp
    #26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium Member

I also aimed for the F1 rim only, but his asking price for the package was too good. And we live 15 minutes from each other... So I couldn't resist. :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium Member

I was only joking, I can understand why you took his hand off with the deal. The price for the whole package was a steal. Have fun with it :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Manher

Manher
    Premium Member

Sorry for late replay but was really busy over last month. Everything is sold as Pico said :)