Thrustmaster TS-PC System

The reviews i've seen... don't agree
But, they all say the same thing t300rs is the best money for value
Here in europe you can buy for 370e more or less .. the t300rs with the alcantara rim and a decent set of pedals
So, there isn't much too say

The new wheel and a faster response time, and more force.. but it's basically the same technology... so..

I would go for the t300

Upvote 0
Thx alot Rick.

Do you know if it's possible to buy in Europe the T300 Wheel base with a rim standalone? My current pedals are CSR Elite with Loadcell.

Upvote 0
the best buy in europe .. are in some spanish sites
i bought there my shifters and my t300rs alcantara

the answer is no... they all come with pedals

consider buying the one with the chepeasst pedals and try to seel them cheap

you can buy the servo motor stand alone and a rim... but it will cost you more
:)

Upvote 0
I have this setup. Anybody else with the ts have the same issue I have with the TH8A shifter. While it plugs directly in to the ts's din slot on the back of the unit, it won't recognise unless you connect it to a straight Usb connection.

Seems odd that the ts supports the shifter as a direct plug in, but doesn't work unless you plug it in as a separate thing.

Upvote 0
While I don't have one myself, but can it be a driver/firmware update needed for it to recognize?

Edit: Nevermind, even the TM manual describes clearly that you HAVE TO connect it via USB for PC. Connecting to the base is only meant for consoles. :/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is there any chance to get this working for xbox one? If using the xbox one rims perhaps it´s identified? Or even though it´s not officially supported can it be run on xbox also with the stock pc rim?

googling seem to suggest some run it but I am not sure if they are not just running forza in windows 10 or if they actually do run from an xbox. Currently Forza 6 is the only title I would really need xbox one support.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years