Thrustmaster TS-PC and Pro pedals

Hi Ive just brought the TS-PC AND T3PA PRO PEDALS on the Thrustmaster uk site for £454 in their sale which stops on the 27th July 2017, i have been using the Fanatec csr set until it went wrong, i have tonight set up the thrustmaster set and wow i am impressed so far i am loving it , the feedback so much better than the csr wheel of old, in fact i have had to turn the ffb down, i love the wheel, i know some people didn't like the look of the wheel that comes with it, but believe me it does the job well, if any of you are interested i'll do a full review on it, or if you have any questions please feel free to contact me, i'll play with the wheel over the weekend and then do my review (short review) at some point next week.
all the best

Last edited:
The TS-PC Racer, very well built metal and plastic, really strong fairly heavy, The clamp really holds well to any desk. All wire connections are at the back and are easy to get too. The plug cable is a little bit short but not causing me a problem. When turning the base/wheel on the fan does make a little noise and only turns off when reaching its temp, but when playing you don’t hear it. (However i wish the fan sound was a little quieter.) The movement of the wheel feels really smooth when playing and the force feedback is amazing, coming from the Fanatec csr wheel it’s a huge difference in fact your have to let go when in a crash other wise your going to injure your hands.

I Played it on three race games Raceroom, AMS and F1 2016, the best feel was with Raceroom really good , second was AMS and then f1 2016 which was ok .In most of these games except f1 I had to turn the ffb down a bit. The racing was so good with this wheel you feel every bump, curb crash, etc; the wheel base doesn’t seem to get really hot as the fan seems to be doing a good job. The base could in my opinion been better with a on and off switch. The wheel itself I really like, feels really good in the hands, very responsive, lots of set up buttons that really helps the game, and I personally don’t mind the look. The wheel fitted on the base with ease; so far I can honestly say I have found nothing wrong so far with the wheel/Base. Obviously I still need to play around with the set ups for buttons and ffb but I am really happy with my purchase and would recommend any one getting it but buy it in the sale along with the pro add on pedals all for £454 until July 27th this month. http://shop.thrustmaster.com/en_gb/.

I will keep you posted as I continue playing, hopefully nothing goes wrong! , any questions please ask. Ill give the wheel/base so far 8/10 if the fan was a little quieter then it could be a 9.5, but I am only marking against the price I paid for it, if you do your maths it’s a bargain in the sale for £454 you get the ps-pc racer and the t3pa-pro pedal normally this would cost well over £600 together, with some places still selling just the wheel for £499 I would have to give the score of 7.5/10 just for a wheel and base I feel that’s a bit steep.

The T3PA-PRO Pedals. Look good , feel solid, throttle travel feel ok not amazing but not any worse than I’ve been use too , brake, now out of the box it feels as though you have to really press quite hard to get full brake, after a few hours I got use to it and was finding it ok but not perfect , so I decided to use one of the brake mods that where in the box (they send you two) , the one I used was the one with the added spring , fitted it in no problem , but what you must remember to do put any of the mods in when the steering wheel is off so that once its done and you turn the wheel back on the firmware starts to calculate your new settings also press the brake pedal a few times when the wheel is configuring, this will make sure you get the full range of the brake pedal. However some times it doesn’t remember the settings and has done this on me a few occasions so I eventually got fed up and took the mod thing out and started playing them as they came out of the box.

Thrustmasters extra modification bits are let down by the software (firmware) it doesn’t always remember the set up. You can make a number of adjustments to the pedals for longer or shorter travel; alter the position of the pedals and angle. The pedals can be set in Gt or so called f1 mode. (See their on line demo) So far I will give these pedals a 7/10 lost marks due to software memory issues but ill try once more! Any question please just asks.

Hope this has helped all the best.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Update.
Nearly a month now since using the wheel and pedals and i am still really happy with them, although there is a fair bit of fan noise, not enough to worry about when in game as you don't hear it then, the wheel works really well for Automobilista (AMS) THE FFB IS INCREDIBLE giving the feeling of braking , tyres wearing etc , also the wheel performs good in Raceroom, but better in my view in Ams, i'll update you again in a few months time, but so far this wheel has really impressed me.

Any question about the wheel or pedals please feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi Yes still working, love the wheel, the ffb is great , the noisy fan its not good but putting up with it for now , and yes good idea might look to change once the warranty has run out , love the wheel though, got mine at a bargain price.

Great wheel for these games = RF2 , Asseto ,raceroom, f1 2017 , project cars 2 , out of all these games RF2 the wheel really shines

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi ! ;-)

There are 3 days, I received the TS PC Racer Ferrari 488 Challenge and the T3PA PRO after several years with Logitech (the G29 for the last one).

My thoughts after some tests (on AC and Dirt Rally for the moment) !?
WOW !!!

The wheel is more precise, smoother, more realistic in the FFB effects, more informations received from the wheel, more differences felt with various cars and, the first fact wich let me buy it, no more boring and annoying noises from the wheel.
By the way and I'm very astonished by the generated gap, I'm really quicker on track and easily.
I am thinking than the last years with a Logitech have been a good school to be "fast" (with my skills) with their wheels. ;-)

The pedals set (I put in F1 style here after some hesitations with the GT style) is very precise in all the way.
I mean, they are sensitive as well and It's perfect for a virtual driver like me who learnt virtual driving with... "Grand-Prix Legends", the simulation for masochists ! ^^

For the moment, the fan noises are quiet but I will not hesitate to change it by superior quality but, for the moment, It's stills fine here.

I think I will buy the Ferrari F1 wheel in the future but, for the moment, I still discovering the wonder sensations that I feel with this new combo.

Cheers ! ;-)

Upvote 0
I've had my TS-PC for a few months now, used with the Fanatec V3 pedals and shifter, and have had zero problems with it. I was disapointed with the "Fisher-Price" optic of the wheel, so I bought some carbon fiber sticky-backed foil, and after an hours careful work with a modelling knife, it now looks like this:
DSCN1255.JPG

Which I think you'll agree looks a bit better :) My second wheel is this:
which I also covered with carbon fiber foil, as I had so much foill over from the roll
Modded_599XX_EVO_Rim.JPG

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back