• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

thrustmaster tmx using logitech g27 pedals?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by captain_manering, Oct 5, 2017.

1. captain_manering

captain_manering
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi thinking about getting a tmx to replace my g27 but want to use 3 pedal set up is there an adapter to use my pedals? thanks in advance

2. Karvon26

Karvon26
    Premium

Ratings:
    +35
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. captain_manering

captain_manering
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5
    yea nice one buddy i took delivery of the tx today and ordered the same adapter direct from thrustmaster hopefully be here in a few days as the stock pedals are shocking

4. Piotr Dul

Piotr Dul
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
    Yes, that Ricmotech adapter will work with your G27 pedals and you will get a bonus of higher pedals resolution. I've been using my old, trusty G27 pedals with T300 base with no problems. Much better then TM T3PA pedals.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,886
    The Leo Bodnad version of the adapter would likely be cheaper for someone from the UK.

There's also an even cheaper option to use the G27 pedals with Thrustmaster wheels - a simple adapter to plug the pedals into Thrustmaster wheel base.

Thrustmaster sell the adapter themselves:

http://shop.thrustmaster.com/en_gb/db9-pedals-t-rj12-adapter.html

Although they don't list the TMX as a supported wheels, I think it should work anyway (but perhaps check with them just to be sure).

Or you can even build it yourself if you get the necessary connectors, there's no electronics involved, just wiring.