1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thrustmaster T500rs with F1 Add-on problem

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by Mario Jurcevic, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Mario Jurcevic

Mario Jurcevic

Ratings:
    +2
    I have a Thrustmaster T500rs with F1 wheel Add-on. i don't have ffb in the game. Wheel is so light and it doesn't have any ffb.

2. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Track Limits Marshall. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,781
    Havee you tested the wheels forces using the Thrustmaster control panel?

3. Mario Jurcevic

Mario Jurcevic

Ratings:
    +2
    Yes i did. It didn't helped. I have Logitech G27 also and G27 works good.

4. MVD4

MVD4

Ratings:
    +2
    I know what you mean i have the same problem realy Light feeling wheel and i also dont know how to fix it and big problems in Monaco with that really slow short turn

5. JeDa

JeDa

Ratings:
    +6
    Same wheel and same problem

6. MVD4

MVD4

Ratings:
    +2
    Also with Monaco

7. Paul Hampson

Paul Hampson

Ratings:
    +2
    My problem is braking
    I get all or nothing. I press the brake gently and lock up and its a nightmare I tap brakes and get nothing. Done settings in thrustmaster and in the game still no luck, Also feels like my brakes are on I set off and am been lapped by everyone the car seems to be slow. I wheelspin like hell and even on straights when at full power the car is dragging no matter what I do

8. Goofball Antics

Goofball Antics

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi guys,
    I had the same problem with my T500RS with F1 rim no having much/any FFB. I fixed it by going into the FFB settings ingame and bumping them all to 100%. THEN I got FFB. I recommend doing that and then droping the Environment and Wheel Weight settings back to suit your preferred feel.
    As for the braking issue, I still have that. If I choose the T500 preset profile in the game settings the yeah it locks up too easy. If I create a custom profile then I get a 50% deadzone where I get no power on the throttle until about half way down on the pedal. I DID find just last night that if you're using the default T500 profile ingame but change the Brake Saturation to 100% (instead of 0) I stopped locking up so easily. I didn't get a chance to try anything lower at the time but that could be something to look at. Im using the brake mod too by the way.

Hope this helped yous somewhat.

• Love Love x 1