Sell Thrustmaster T500RS Bundle

Glad you are sorted Joe.

It seems daft for me to send the lot to Paul (or for him to pick it up) and then him to send the paddles to you.... If Paul is OK with it, once I receive payment from him for the bundle, I could ship the paddles direct to you....

Paul,

I'm more than happy with the proposal and I'm happy to put the money in your account immediately in order that you may expedite the paddles to Joe.

Paul Duncan.

Paul,

Will you be picking the wheel up? or Should I work out the P&P later today once the mods are back on? I'm about 2 hours in so far with another to go, but it's all good fun!

I've also shimmed the central shaft to remove the play you get in the standard shaft BTW... I've checked it over whilst apart and secured the shim with some hot melt glue for you.

Paul,

I'm not sure yet whether I will be picking the wheel up or if I will require shipping. How about I put the £400 in your account now so Joe can get his paddles earlier and if we decide shipping is needed, then I can put the money required for that in your account when necessary?

And thanks for the care you have taken with this, I already have two T500's (long story!) and know how much work is involved with them.

Paul Duncan

Paul, I'm at an airport in West Africa right now but just wanted to thank you for the effort you have gone to with this transaction. Your feedback and general attitude is to be commended.

Many thanks for all your efforts.

Paul Duncan.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%