• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Sell Thrustmaster T500 RS, F1, 599XX Evo, Fanatec Leather, TH8 RS - Bundle

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by NeverKrash, Mar 26, 2017.

1. NeverKrash

NeverKrash
    CTDP, URD, RSS, ORC, VS, Pro Sound Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +368
    Hi all,

I am selling my Thrustmaster T500 RS steering wheel. This is the blue box, newest version purchased in May 2016 and used for approximately 6 hours.

I have also a brand new, customised Fanatec Leather steering wheel which is unused. This is fitted with an adapter onto a Thrustmaster F458 wheel. Both purchased 30 days ago.

I am too busy with my ordinary job and the work I do for Race Sim Studio that I've never had the time to use this steering wheel.

The bundle includes:
    ● Thrustmaster T500 RS base and pedals
    ● Thrustmaster F1 Wheel
    ● Thrustmaster 599XX Evo Wheel
    ● Fanatec Clubsport Leather rim with adapter mounted on an F458 Italia base with paddle shifter extensions
    ● Thrustmaster TH8 RS gear shifter
    ● Original boxes for all items

The total cost for these items was over £860.

My asking price is £650. I'm not interested in posting for delivery. Please private message your interest.

Not selling in parts.

Cash on collection from London, UK.

20170218_115337.jpg

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  2. ThatRacingGuy

ThatRacingGuy
    I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened

Ratings:
    +484
    Damn that fanatec rim looks good. Would have bought it if i wasn't located in The Netherlands :( good luck with the sale bud

• Like Like x 2
  3. NeverKrash

NeverKrash

Ratings:
    +368
    Thanks. It's a great combination; definitely leather over the suede, any day. Helps a lot with the feel too in comparison to the base rims.

4. NeverKrash

NeverKrash

Ratings:
    +368
    Items still available as a package, slightly flexible on price. Not looking to sell in parts as I want to not have any sim equipment, altogether.

5. ThatRacingGuy

ThatRacingGuy
    I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened

Ratings:
    +484
    :(

6. NeverKrash

NeverKrash

Ratings:
    +368
    Just the Fanatec wheel with adapter, paddle extensions and components and delivery cost over £220.

Still not planning to sell in parts.

Might be able to arrange UK delivery, but could be very costly (£40+ due to the number of boxes, size, weight) and will only be packaged in original box + thin bubble wrap + brown paper. I'd recommend delivery insurance which will also be costly - so collection in London still advised.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017