Thrustmaster T300RS Review

• Deleted member 197115

Absolutely, as a wheel T300RS is a tremendous upgrade over Gxx.

Upvote 0
Decided to get my money back and have just received my T300 GTE from a different retailer with a saving of £50.00. It was built in June 2015 so hopefully the issues are sorted.

May have been a blessing in disguise. Nearly 2 weeks without track time has been a nightmare though.
how do you find out when it was built??

Upvote 0
This week i upgraded my wheel from a g27 to the t300 rs. Really liking it so far ! The ffb is super smooth compared to the g27 wich was the biggest reason for me to upgrade. Hoping the ricmotech pedal adapter arrives soon though as i really mis that progressive brake i had on my g27 pedals (gteye).

Upvote 0
This week i upgraded my wheel from a g27 to the t300 rs. Really liking it so far ! The ffb is super smooth compared to the g27 wich was the biggest reason for me to upgrade. Hoping the ricmotech pedal adapter arrives soon though as i really mis that progressive brake i had on my g27 pedals (gteye).
Lucky you! Congrats! Though I don't miss my gteye setup, as it's gotten softer after a year, and the throw is still too long. As you mentioned Ricmotech, I got their G27 brake mod and will install and try it out soon.

Upvote 0
Hi guys, any idea on moving the shifter paddle of t300 rim, gte rim, tm 28 or 599xx evo? They all have the same center hub and shift, only difference is wheel rim itself. I like to move it closer like on f1 wheel rim. Thnks a bunch

Upvote 0
Lucky you! Congrats! Though I don't miss my gteye setup, as it's gotten softer after a year, and the throw is still too long. As you mentioned Ricmotech, I got their G27 brake mod and will install and try it out soon.
Cool let us know how you like it compared to the gteye ? To be honest i havent really felt the need for a load cell as i feel pretty confident on the brake with the gteye spring. Who knows maybe in the future.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back