Thrustmaster T300 + T3PA Pro + Ferarri F1 add on OR Fanatec CSL Elite + Fanatec Clubsport Formula Ri

I've just recently bought a T300RS and T3PA Pro pedals after hearing alot of positive reviews on it, however I'm not blown away by it mainly the toyish looks, nor am I blown away by the pedals which honest look great the brake feels good, however the pedals will not fit into the GT Omega Pro which is just purchased in GT style, this sadly is a deal breaker for me because I don't like the pedals in F1 style.

The F1 wheel add on also looks plastic and toyish, the Fanatec stuff looks amazing and actually looks the value it is, but apart from cosmetics is the Fanatec CSL Elite, Formula Rim, CSL Elite pedals (no clutch) & P1 worth the extra £200?

I can return the T300RS etc for a full refund so it would just be a £200 upgrade to Fanatec, is it worth it? what is Fanatec customer service like?

TL:DR, Is Fanatec CSL Elite + Formula Rim + CSL Elite pedals for £200 more better value or just a cosmetic upgrade?

You can remove the bar to get them to fit, take off the circlip slide the bat out and unscrew the 2 allen key bolts,
pedals still function fine, that's what i did to fit my omega rig. :)
i think i had to drill a couple of holes also, since then i have re installed my v2 pedals though.
I dont' know how much better the fanatec wheel is over a t300 i have the t500 and its perfect for me.
i don't have the f1 wheel only the Ferrari one.
sorry i cant be any more help. :)

Upvote 0
You can remove the bar to get them to fit, take off the circlip slide the bat out and unscrew the 2 allen key bolts,
pedals still function fine, that's what i did to fit my omega rig. :)
i think i had to drill a couple of holes also, since then i have re installed my v2 pedals though.
I dont' know how much better the fanatec wheel is over a t300 i have the t500 and its perfect for me.
i don't have the f1 wheel only the Ferrari one.
sorry i cant be any more help. :)

Nope, they don't fit in the inverted style (GT Style) which is why I bought them.

Upvote 0
Fanatec CSL LC - are good pedals https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/pedals/csl-elite-pedals-lc-eu.html as an entry level.
Fanatec V2 used are also good to get into with, you can get those used and MOD brake shock.
Fanatec V3 also good with brake performance upgrade kits (one of them).

Fanatec CSW v2 and v2.5 in my opinion felt better than T300 and T500, quality, real feel, software and etc (also over Logitech G27 and G29). I had the same experience with Thrustmasters toyish looks, found the Logitech G27 and G29 to even look more realistic than TM products.

i do think if you have the budget for it go CSP v2 or v3 and CSW v2 or v2.5.

i personally moved on to OSW (SimQuip.NET), with FiTech Custom Rim (Fi-Tech.net) and Heusinkveld Pro 3-Pedals (heusinkveld.com).

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back