1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thrustmaster T300 settings

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Chadd, May 7, 2015.

1. As the title says...I'm looking for a good setup for my t300. I just can't seem to get mine dialed in and feel how I want. Any help with the profile settings and in game settings would be much appreciated

2. I'm on the same boat as you, only thing i've done so far is turn all dampening off, increase force from 75 to 100, and increase the top FFB value for each car in the pits menu, but it still doesn't feel right.

Distinct lack of small details, kerbs, bumps etc.

3. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

Try this.

4. Thanks for the reply, just going through all my settings again and checking them...

I have been increasing the master scale, it's made the FFB heavier but not really added any details, hopefully reducing the tire force will allow some of the finer details through the wheel.

5. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

I have a T300 too but won't having time to tinker until tomorrow, so I anxiously await your findings. :thumbsup:

6. The answer is found in the CAR SETUP menu.. in the garage. There is a FFB tab there for each individual car.

7. There are many many different (confusing) options in the car setup menu (which is where i was increasing the overall force using the master scale option), any suggestions on which to change to allow some of the more finer details through?

8. I too have T300RS and running mine on PS4. I would be very grateful for any help with the setup as there are many, many options with most not making too much sense to me. Thanks in advance !!

9. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

guys its easy....

I have a t300 GTE.

Ive set FFB in Thrustmaster panel to 100 (as I do all my sims)

I also set in Wheel Pcars menu
    FFB 100
    Dampening 15
    Tyre Force 100

Then in each car specific FFB I set the master lower. For instance the Formula a car (f1) has the most grip so it produces the most FFB, ive lowered that Master gain to 10, and it feel lovely.
    [​IMG]
    Basically as said above you set the base ffb in the main menu and then in each cars setup ffb you dial it down or up.

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  10. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright

From what I understand, there's a lot more setting than just those, right? Looking forward to having a go later on.

11. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

theres loads but good luck with that lol

pcars has booted RRe out of the bloody ballpark lol!!!

UPDATE
    actually having just read that official WMD ffb pdf. Tyre force is a multiplier for all forces into the tyre, imo that should be left at 100 then

12. Edit: Irrelevant.

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  13. it's at 50 by default IIRC... You're right it was at 100 by default.

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  14. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

May help some thrustmaster owners or any wheel owner.

15. Anyone who have found some "Kickass" settings for this wheel?

I enjoy racing formula A cars, but something is not feeling right at all... I can't take turns as sharp as I want to like in the F1 series.. It's like I can't turn the wheel sharp enough...

---

I am over 6 seconds slower in this game on Monaco than in F12014 (with no assists) as well.. Something feels very odd..

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  16. These are my settings(only in Russian). I like more than the default.
    Wanted to hear your opinion.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

People.will frown at this but I've been using a high damper setting and I like the feel. Even set as high as 100 dont ask me why I just like the feel.

18. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

You know Dan, let them frown mate, I'm using 140 on the fz setting lol so let them frown I like it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I tried messing with something

feel tad better to me

Damper 25%
    Tyre force 85%

in car ffb

kart was 20 master ffb
    set rest as this screenshot.

[​IMG]