1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Thrustmaster Ferrari wheels Question

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Joel Vischer, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Hey there,
    I recently saw this on the Codemasters forum it's a post from 18-10-2010 4. Increased wheel support – Increased wheel support and force feedback tweaks (where applicable) for the following wheels; Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback (officially supported), Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience (officially supported), Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Pro Clutch (not officially supported but will work), Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S & GT3 RS2 (both officially supported). http://community.codemasters.com/forum/f1-2010-game-1316/432050-f1-2010-patch-news.html Does this mean for Ps3 too? Or should i just get a Logitech Driving Force GT?

2. Bump

3. no idea about those wheels mate but i can tell you the logitech DFGT is a very good wheel for the money, im waiting for a nice windfall or lottery win so i can splash out on the new fanatec clubsport wheel and F1 rim which looks like a realy good set up but well out of my reach price wise :frown:

4. dont get the ferrari thrustmaster wheel its crap, i bought about 7 months ago, i have got a ps3 and the ffb and vibration fb dont work on ps3 only on pc crazy, do what sandy said get a DFGT wheel, i bought one about 2 months ago it brill, ffb is really good, cost me £89.00 cant go wrong works really good on gt5 aswel.

5. Ok, tho i won't use it for anything besides F1 2010 and 2011 and all the f1 games i think GT5 is crap

6. I have the Ferrari GT Experience Wheel, but have come unstuck trying to alter the 'advanced settings', and now the driving situation has become a nightmare. Can anyone give me some settings to get back on track, or at least the default settings please. I drive on the pc, and the game is F1 2010. Thank you.