1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience Problem

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by graffiti8, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Hey!
    I have Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience and i cant find the driver to put on combined pedals.
    Can someone help me?

Sorry for my bad english.
  2. You can't find driver's for wheel? http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=1&fid=2&pid=245&cid=1
    Or you can't set combined pedals in wheel settings? When you connect your wheel, on Win7 go to Start-> Devices and Printers -> right click on your wheel -> Game controller settings -> Properties. There you have pedal axis mode at bottom of the window(combined and separate).
    Hope this helps.
  3. I can't set combined pedals in wheel settings. I will try it and give feedback.
  4. I founded this. When i hold both gear up and down putton and press all the D-pad and realase all the LED start to blink (i mean goes red and then turn out and again and again)
  5. 3rd window "FGT Rumble 3-in-1 properties", I have it with name "Thrustmaster Control Panel" and it looks different then on your screen.:unsure: Are you sure you installed manually all drivers? Also have you checked position off red switch, on wheel base?
  6. I am not sure that i installed manually all drivers
    Can you show me the right way to install drivers?
    But yeah my switch is on PC
  7. Dude i tryed and tryed and i got it :D
    no problem any more
  8. YEY.png
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Sorry, have been offline until now. Glad to see you made it.:thumbsup: What was problem if I may ask?
  10. I think the problem was this when i intalled the wheel is on ps3 but when i put it on pc and re-installed drivers it came up :D
  11. Sorry for posting in an old topic how ever it is the same problem i have at this moment in time.
    i have updated drivers made sure the switch is in pc not ps3 and i am still not able to do any manual settings. i can not invert or combine my driver is also what_i_see.png
    any ideas?
  12. not trying to bump but just in case some one else trys to update the driver. DONT DO IT, i guess theres an issue with the 2015 driver how ever the 2009 driver works great. who would have thought.