1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thrustmaster Ferrari Challenge wheel not working properly...

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Dan Allen, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Dan Allen

Dan Allen
    I am the Pastor Maldonado of RaceDepartment.

Hey guys, so I'm having a problem with my racing wheel.

Basically I can't steer left. Every time I turn left, it'll go so far before it shoots over to right. Very annoying. I've tried changing the drivers, recalibrating the wheel and have even taken it apart before!

When I took it apart, I found that the springs were very loose and sagging, so I cut them down a bit and managed to make them tense again, but it's still shooting across to the right. Could it be one of the PCB's in the wheel?

I'm a bit pissed off that I can't use a wheel in Assetto Corsa, it's now a game rather than a useful sim now :/

2. Is this just a problem with AC or all racing games? Does the wheel act normal in the TM control panel when you test it?

3. Dan Allen

Dan Allen

Hi Blkout...

The problem is across all of my racing games and it does behave erratically in the control panel :)

Thanks for your input :)

4. If it behaves erratically in the control panel, the wheel has probably gone bad. Unfortunately, I couldn't begin to tell you how to repair it. If it had acted normal in the control panel, I would have said there was still hope.

5. Dan Allen

Dan Allen

Damn, that's what I was afraid of... Anyone else know what I could do to fix it?