F1 2011 thrustmaster Ferrari 458 italia wheel, no brake

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I have just bought a brand new wheel, when i first tried it it appears to have no brake at all, when you press the pedal there is nothing. is it set up wrong? or is my new wheel faulty? is there anybody else that has had this problem?
Thanks.

I can mate, I got in touch with thrustmasters, it is probably damaged, probably in post and packaging. I would recommend getting in touch with them your self, they told me to send it back, so i sent mine back through the seller (Amazon) and they replaced it free of charge, got the new one now and it works perfectly.
Hope this helps :)

Have you heard that Ferrari will be issuing a very small run of a special-edition 458 Italia just for the Chinese industry? The unique design is to commemorate Ferrari's 20 years of marketing cars in China. The car maker also intends to commemorate the event by starting a more or less permanent display in Shanghai. No word has been given on how much the special-edition will set Chinese car-buyers back, but Motor Authority speculates that “each will be sold before the car hits the market.” Read more from this article:China gets limited special edition Ferrari 458 Italia.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back