F1 2011 Thrustmaster F430 Pedals.

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
So I've been playing F1 2011 with my newly bought wheel, the F430. and I've noticed that the pedals have to be pushed down about half way before the car will brake/accelerate. I know this to be a problem with a game because when I look in the properties window I can see the bars moving up and down when I only press them lightly. I was wondering if anybody new how to fix this or if its like that for all pedals?

Thanks for reading.

I have the same wheel and i think the issue is the initial part of throttle travel accelerates the car really softly, you can test it, the car gains some speed... but very little at that.
The solution to that is, in addition to picking up the throttle harder (the game let's you get away with that on everything but the slowest corners), is exiting the corners on a lower gear or shorter ratios.

Never noticed anything weird with the brakes, mainly because i tend to hit the brake pedal hard innitially and then release softly (this has always been my natural driving style), i go faster with high brake pressure, just a bit more bite on the brakes.
On some slower corners like the final chicane on Spain-Barcelona you have to go half way on the brakes to avoid locking up.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%