Throttle full on with a G25

Hi all, today after doing a pc medical health check, i plugged all my usb devices back in, re- installed my G25 drivers as there has always been an issue with G25 drivers and windows 10, only now to discover in Assetto Corsa after doing all the usual setup of controller, everything seems fine there but as soon as i start to race the throttle is full on. I have deleted my config file re calibrated in the sim but the throttle is stuck full on. All the sliders in the setup controller screen are going the right way so i know its not an inverted problem. I made a profile in the logitech profiler and made sure my global profile is ok but still the full on throttle issue. Have tried in Pcars and raceroom and its fine. I have never come up with this issue ever. Can anyone shed any light as i am puzzled. People say you're potentiometer needs cleaning, but as said all works in other sims, plus anyway i have done a pot clean a while back so i know thats not the issue. Beats me. Any help here would be good
Here is a link to video, sorry for my lack of using the software, only just found out i can record with it. Skip to about 20 seconds as i was fumbling about. Thanks

Last edited:
Yep i tried making a new profile and running the wizard numerous times but without result. I Have managed to fix it. The problem for some reason was i had the logitech profile in windows, the global profile, devices working ok plus the Logitech profile you can make for each sim. When i deleted the Assetto profile the sim was working no problem so not sure about that other than if you unplug the G25 from you PC expect a nightmare getting it running again, well maybe not quite that bad. So really not sure about that, i have made many a profile for Assetto Corsa before this issue ever came to light and never had that happen to me, anyway it's fixed for now. Hope this may be of help to anyone else and thanks for the replies to this thread

With my g27 and the dfgt of a friend it's the same. Well pedals etc are working fine (that's why I didn't mention it, sorry) but ffb strength etc is buggy as hell when you have different profiles. So I apply only global Settings, no profiles and have a Screenshot library for every game I have.
Pain in the a** but it only takes about 30 seconds so I got to live with that!
Happy to hear you are fine now man! :)

@RasmusP, yea thanks for that, i will do the same, bit weird how the other sims are ok with it. The only think that absolutly pissis me off is if i have to unplug the G25 i have to reinstall drivers on windows 10 and hence that is when i get problems with the wheel. I have said this before here, i am only hanging on to my G25 because i have a quick release system on my wheel and a one off F1 wheel with SLI-M display fitted and a brass encoder, if i keep getting issues with it i am tempted to get a fanatic V2.5 and the F1 style rim and do away with this driver problem crap

I tried win 10 and still have it as second Boot Option.. Every then and now I decide to give it a go. 3 weeks fine then anything crashes or gets bugged. I am really glad that I can give it my middle finger and boot up my win 7 :roflmao::poop:
I stopped using profiles when I was in an online dirt Rally Event doing a really fast time and needed to open the door. Pressed pause, came back 5 minutes later, clicked on "continue" and my g27 decided to switch to global profile... 900° instead 450°, completely different ffb and yeah, got a "total Crash" two seconds later... Never again :geek::rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back