1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Three weeks

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by Daniel Smissen, May 21, 2015.

1. So just so my head can get round this, there is only 3 weeks until release and we still havnt seen any moving images of this game yet.

after no support at all after the release of 2014 you would have thought they would be pushing this to try and get people back on board. normally a month before games go gold, we still havnt got a trailer. I do not believe in the slightest this game will come out next month.

Anyone with any news on what the hell is going on

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. I think it's weird that we haven't heard much, but I think we would know by now if it was delayed ... I hope.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

There's nothing mate. I try to keep my eye on things via their blog, and forum etc.

Here's the result :-

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. its really awful marketing from codemasters, really hope they don't renew their contract with FOM

ps im hoping im tempting fate and it being monaco weekend they give us something

• Beer Beer x 1
    • Beer Beer x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

So wanted to rename this thread ...... Three Weeks Seven Weeks :p ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lol. Looks like they just waited for you to post this thread, so that they can :ninja: you.

8. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

.... 7 weeks now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. what actually happened is codemasters saw my post and was like, wow we need to inform Dan. saw the delay a mile off tho

10. hello guys,

I look forward to race back with you.

Last week ordered my TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition, Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On T3PA-PRO ADD-ON.

have to wait long for these items 5-6 weeks.

See you on the track

Grtz Rob

• Like Like x 2

11. This guys far more hyped than me about the new game :thumbsdown:

12. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

He just needs to edit it down to 60 to 90 seconds.

• Agree Agree x 1