Three important things are missing

This is my opinion but there are three things very important to implement.
1) The possibility to save EVERYTHING for a single car. Not only FOV and FFB but also Pitch, head movment (%), Smooth etc., because cars are different and need different settings. It's a nightmare change everything for each car everytime.
2) Cars specification, like weight, hp... For example I don't know if an "open wheel" is powerful than another. (Please no "search in google")
3) Pedal bar (throttle, brake, and FFB clipping). If you see a replay there are!!!!!!!!!!! (except for ffb clipping). Yes I know there are plugin but too complicated, tried many time doesn't work. Come on guys (S397), is not complicated for you.

I like very much RF2 and I played for many years RF1 since 2003.. but when I taken RF2 one mounth ago I expected more!

This is my opinion but there are three things very important to implement.
1) The possibility to save EVERYTHING for a single car. Not only FOV and FFB but also Pitch, head movment (%), Smooth etc., because cars are different and need different settings. It's a nightmare change everything for each car everytime.
2) Cars specification, like weight, hp... For example I don't know if an "open wheel" is powerful than another. (Please no "search in google")
3) Pedal bar (throttle, brake, and FFB clipping). If you see a replay there are!!!!!!!!!!! (except for ffb clipping). Yes I know there are plugin but too complicated, tried many time doesn't work. Come on guys (S397), is not complicated for you.

I like very much RF2 and I played for many years RF1 since 2003.. but when I taken RF2 one mounth ago I expected more!

1) Agree, don't think this will ever come though as it's something that was wished for back in the ISI days.
2) That's coming in the fabled "New UI" at some point.
3) Agree on the FFB Clipping Graph but S397 don't seem interested as there are other Plugins as you say, I've brought this up to them before so like #1 above I don't expect it to happen unfortunately.

1) Agree, don't think this will ever come though as it's something that was wished for back in the ISI days.
2) That's coming in the fabled "New UI" at some point.
3) Agree on the FFB Clipping Graph but S397 don't seem interested as there are other Plugins as you say, I've brought this up to them before so like #1 above I don't expect it to happen unfortunately.

What a pity! RF2 is ahead of other games for some things, but far behind for others. As for the UI, I stayed on the old one because I read very negative things about the beta.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.