Thread to watched Forums

Hi there,
I receive numerous threads of upcoming events on the racing calender but when i try to open them the following comes up. " You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
Hmmm. Shurely being a member of the Race 07 Racing club gives me the right to view these threads. Would be nice to know why this happens. Also when I want to run a practice session on one of your events I am booted as a possible cheat, for instance the current Mini challenge. Never cheated in my life. lol.
Just wondering,
Ray.

The first part has an easy explanation. I created a new event thread earlier today, and deleted it, because it's scheduled for 2-3 weeks from now.

The second I can't answer for you, don't have much experience with Race. Maybe someone else can jump in.

Booted as possible cheat means that some of your files is different than what the server has. It can be a mod or track. Always use the download link given in the first post in that current thread and make sure you don't have a mod conflicts. There is a limited number of model IDs available so mods have to use the same model numbers (most are required for Race07 and it's numerous expansions..). Note that this affects only online racing, you can have unlimited number of mods offline (model ids is one way of assuring all drivers have the same vehicle data online, offline use has no such checks)

To mods: Could this information be added to some sticky, i have answered this question in the last two weeks at least ten times.. In the last year countless times this has happened, should be basic information to know before installing any mods.... I don't know if there is some info thread, if there is all should read that before asking (not the fault of the people who ask, only way to know is to ask first..) Those who have spent more time often forgets the importance of basic knowledge. If such a thread is present, i apologize and we can all redirect questions to ready answers instead of repeating the same instructions..

To mods: Could this information be added to some sticky, i have answered this question in the last two weeks at least ten times.. In the last year countless times this has happened, should be basic information to know before installing any mods.... I don't know if there is some info thread, if there is all should read that before asking (not the fault of the people who ask, only way to know is to ask first..) Those who have spent more time often forgets the importance of basic knowledge. If such a thread is present, i apologize and we can all redirect questions to ready answers instead of repeating the same instructions..
Done.

I'm surprised there is no Race FAQ thread here. I'd put one together, but have little experience with the game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 107 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 55 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 112 13.4%