Thoughts for 0.3?

I think we will get one new track, and also more layouts will be unlocked for some of the tracks we already have. A dev over on the kunos forums said as much about the layouts. I also assume we will get two more cars.

Okay, looks to me that it will be something like:
Lotus Evora (Facebook picture)
Ferrari 458 GT2 -Hopefully, I want to do some paints!-
-Some other car, maybe a GT3, but I doubt it, more likely a car class that's not in the game yet-

Other car possibility: Mercedes SLS AMG

New Showroom

Possibly Trento Bondone
Possibly another track.

Last edited:
I would really like to see AI in this update. Not so worried about multi player at the moment with other things needing fixing first, but having other cars on track is important to see what it will do to frame rates and such. Cars and tracks ? hit me with whatever you will, i will love it as i do with the content that they have already released :D:thumbsup:

Okay, looks to me that it will be something like:
Lotus Evora (Facebook picture)
Ferrari 458 GT2 -Hopefully, I want to do some paints!-
-Some other car, maybe a GT3, but I doubt it, more likely a car class that's not in the game yet-

Other car possibility: Mercedes SLS AMG

New Showroom

Possibly Trento Bondone
Possibly another track.

I doubt for SLS , it is too soon . They have many more cars further in development I suppose

I doubt for SLS , it is too soon . They have many more cars further in development I suppose
Yes, but they seem to be showing a lot of ingame photos of it. I'm sure it will show up soon. I can't say I'm very exited about this, but still, a new car is a new car; and with the way AC is right now (hot lapping only), any new thing will make it more exiting.

They just posted a photo on their fb page, so maybe the mclaren and silverstone?

1465732_773376019355385_116879397_o.jpg

We surely all wish Multiplayer to come "Soon", but, as you mentioned, Dave, I have the same doubt as I guess AI should come first.
Just to make sure performance and collisions are first tested in private races with AI in order to avoid bugs or problems in an online race.

That's what I already wrote in a french AC forum.

I don't want to be a killjoy, but this seems to be the most logical working way.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 77 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.4%