This might be a silly question but...

...do you guys have assists allowed in online rooms?

In Forza everyone used ABS as it was faster, and I'm having difficulty adapting to/setting the car up in this game as a result of lack of experience of driving a car with no ABS.

I'm just wondering if I could save myself the hassle! :D

• Jaius Dewing

hey ryan, honestly you may have allready heard this but your main problem with braking and locking up etc... could be the fact that your using a handcontroller! If you can go out and get yourself a wheel, not only should you find this much more enjoyable but you should be able to control pressure on the throttle/brake easier then what you could with a handcontroller

Im using a G25 and could never go back to racing with a handcontroller

I'd love to but I'm afraid there simply is no room at the moment for a steering wheel - I might figure something out, but it means an awful lot of planning and money :p.

And one last time - I'm not locking up lol. It's just getting used to the increase in weight transfer and decrease in stability over an 'ABS' game (Forza). I seem to be getting on top of it gradually. Only been playing a few weeks, I should just be patient and stop getting frustrated with myself really lol.

Console games come ready set up controller wise, whereas PC games don't, which is a good and a bad thing. Allows for more personalisation, but takes time to find your preferences with sensitivity etc.

But as I say, I'm working on it, I just have high expectations! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back