This is what's going to happen on the 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Hardcore racing fans know which epic event is about to happen next week: the 24 Hours of Le Mans runs on the 18th and 19th on June 2016.

With the mysterious announcement on the 17th what would that be? :) #hashtag gave it away.

lemans.png

They've finally found a way to laser scan a cat and are using that to create a driver model....
Or
They're announcing that the cat will be starring in the sequel to 2001: A Space Odyssey....
Or
An LMP track and car pack announcement...

I'd put my money on a laser scanned cat though :D

I've heard nothing of late on Patriks 962 nor the Porsche from Meco, the 917?

To be fair that's not much different than at any other point since either was announced. Still, I hope you're on to something.

For Kunos' sake it had better be pretty damned amazing, or they're going to get raked over the coals by an upset user base for a second time in 10 days...

• Deleted member 130869

For Kunos' sake it had better be pretty damned amazing, or they're going to get raked over the coals by an upset user base for a second time in 10 days...

They have done this before, the one that ushered a lot of unhappy and baffled reactions was the announcement of an announcement a couple of years ago.

Let's not kid ourselves, no matter what the announcement is for, most of you will be sure to let everybody know how bitterly disappointed you are.
oh i can imagine it now.

"oh its all nice and stuff that kunos got the licenses for porsche,jaguar, aston martin, tata, dacia, fia wec, f1, gp2, superkart, rallycross and lada but they are still missing the temperature for driver swaps *takes inhaler, kunos should simulation value before they add content. Why arent the car and track modellers coding as well"

the sad thing is that people will without a doubt do something like that. I'd understand if it was the forza vs GT crowd as they are manly teenagers with way too much time on their hands but most of the people here are adults. You dont hear me going on every rf2 thread saying oh this is nice and all but if isi fixed their modding system, or reiza made a nice car here but it has the same engine as rf1. -_-

I respect peoples opinions but spamming the same damn thing on every thread and every news post gets old real fast.

Last edited:
They've finally found a way to laser scan a cat and are using that to create a driver model....

... I never consider this to be a thing.
But now I want this to be a thing.

Remember Kunos' office maxim: “everyone wants to race a 24 hour race, driving at night, under heavy rain, with broken suspension and a puncture. But just one time for a try“.

Le Mans really doesn't fit with their philosophy.

The 24 hours race and the systems supporting that probably not, but the track and the cars present there do fit within what they have released thus far.

oh i can imagine it now.

"oh its all nice and stuff that kunos got the licenses for porsche,jaguar, aston martin, tata, dacia, fia wec, f1, gp2, superkart, rallycross and lada but they are still missing the temperature for driver swaps *takes inhaler, kunos should simulation value before they add content. Why arent the car and track modellers coding as well"

the sad thing is that people will without a doubt do something like that. I'd understand if it was the forza vs GT crowd as they are manly teenagers with way too much time on their hands but most of the people here are adults. You dont here me going on every rf2 thread saying oh this is nice and all but if isi fixed their modding system, or reiza made a nice car here but it has the same engine as rf1. -_-

I respect peoples opinions but spamming the same damn thing on every thread and every news post gets old real fast.

If warming up the brakes and checking vitals during the pace lap is of no concern to you, what exactly drew you in to sim racing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%