This game looks incredible with Nvidias new DSR

Im sure most of you nvidia users have already downloaded the latest driver for their card, but for those who didnt, Nvidia cards can now downsample up to 4k resolutions with minimal performance hits. Ive been mainly messing around with Assetto Corsa since that game had so AA issues, but I decided to bump up the res in GSC and man does it look great. Check out the screens below.
2607le1.png

205vc5z.png

5d5phv.png

Hi Jim you should get notified automatically if you have updates enabled.

This does indeed seem to be a game changer. Not much need for Nvidia inspector any more for me, this does it all for you. I am still playing with the resolution on a 2GB card so I get over 120fps on most tracks but it looks great even not at full resolution. All done in a few easy steps as well. Nvidia :thumbsup::thumbsup:

So for clarification - my screen's max display is 1920 x 1080p so I can go no higher with the GSCE configurator. Will this be of any benefit?

Also does this eliminate the need for the Wombat.dll which gets rids of jaggies? That would be great since it would allow users of it to regain in track map again.

So for clarification - my screen's max display is 1920 x 1080p so I can go no higher with the GSCE configurator. Will this be of any benefit?

Also does this eliminate the need for the Wombat.dll which gets rids of jaggies? That would be great since it would allow users of it to regain in track map again.
You can go higher Lou when you enable it global settings. As for the wombat.dll there is no real need to use it now. Track map back :)

2103x1183 32bit 4 xAA
qDGFopO.jpg

ioZdx2A.jpg

Best balance for me 2351x1323 32 bit AA x 2, no wombat.DLL @ SPielberg (heavy FPS track) getting 160fps plus. If you have a beast of a Nvidia card then running with no compromise must look epic.

iE2qvYw.jpg

Reactions: Bez
the big windows 10 update just killed it for me, just plain doesnt show any more in the games settings...now do I ditch 10 and go back to 8.1 or wait it out till microsoft/nvidia fix it, im leaning more towards a format and 8.1

The higher the resolution the lower the FPS, so for me with a 2GB card it's a bit of a trade off. But if I am doing some hotlapping I can bump it up to max settings with sweetFX running and enjoy the view:) at more than 60fps.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 256 13.4%