1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

This feels like cheating

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Bram, May 20, 2009.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I have a confession to make. I have cheated on the Fiat Abarth 1000 TC tonight and i think i fell in love with another car (too).
    Is it morally correct to love two cars at the same time?

Here she is:
    [​IMG]

2. Oh i think you are quite sane about this, Bram.

If i'wd say no, i would have the whole Simbin GTL develpmentcrew on my neck ;-)

3. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Bram, you cheating two timer. Get back to miss Fiat and get down on your knees and grovel for forgiveness. :rotfl:

I know, you were tempted by the P*****e's big fenders, but the Fiat's still got a lovely rear end. :wink2:

4. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

LOL. A lovely open rear end on that Fiat.

5. The classic man thing, falling for more swoopy curves. Mrs FIAT Hengeveld maybe more of a dumpling to look at but underneath she just has so much character.

Plus I don't think you could cope with Miss Porsche all the time. Too much get up and go, you're getting oooooold remember? :wink:

6. If you didn't tell the whole world about, maybe she wouldn't have found out. Now you're screwed. :rotfl: Nothing more expensive than a wife and a mistress!!!!

7. A classic case of foot in mouth syndrome

8. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

OK - I'm firewalled off from some picture hosting sites at work, so someone spill the beans - I'm guessing it's the 906?

If so, then I totally agree with you.

If it's the 911, seek counselling.

9. So the 911 won't be a COTM Stu? :rotfl:

If it's any Porsche except the 935, you need counselling!!

10. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

No, the 911 will be CotM, I'm just not predicting it to be CotM very soon :D