1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This can't be true

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Bram, May 25, 2010.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Just went online and the RD server is the only online server in the lobby!!!! Last time i played there were like 20 of them.
  2. 20 of them ? :O Oh there were always maximum 5-6 since last months :(
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Then ill ask Ramon if we can make an exception and at least also have a public server up as this sucks big time. How can Kunos expect this game to be a success if there are no servers online for people to play on.
  4. Yeah you are right. Actually i'm expecting GPitalia server be back soon. I was playing on this for days. There were always at least 3-4 people. :(
  5. on nKrank they are now ten, as usual ...
    unfortunately interest on nK is not so high :(
  6. Sometimes it happen that the central server that handle the server list goes down.
    As results all servers that are still up and running, will not show their status in the server list.
    All servers need to be restarted.
    We did already with our Radiators-champ servers.
  7. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

In fairness to nkp I don't think pubs are a problem like they are in other titles. I don't think I've ever had a bad race in an open server in nkp. Sure there are crashes sometimes but hey I crass in the club too, I don't discriminate :)