1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This can be (has been) done with BTB evo

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by gstaraz, Jan 17, 2010.

1. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gstaraz&search_type=&aq=f

Grobnik: (Croatia)

Preluk 1974: (Croatia)

Novi Marof: (Croatia)

Beranovac: (Serbia)

Zalu┼żani: (Bosnia)

Crni Lug: (Croatia)

Sarajevo: (Bosnia)

All the tracks will be available shortly, first for GTL, than for GTR2. rFactor and race07 will follow...
    (...a month, or so... to sort the .gdb-s and notepad things...)

- Brendon Pywell for Bob`s track buider

- Dave Noonan for 3dSimEd&Trkmaker

- ISI for rFactor, the Gmotor2 engine and the documentation about

- SimBin for all the great SIMs

- Altbierbude

- Nogrip

...I admit, there have been some 3Dsimed materials editing, but not because BTB wasn`t capable of, just `cause I wanted to check something regarding transparency options...

-The capability to create even a simple cube (primitive) would help a lot and would make this great software even better ... It can be achieved by importing a cube into xpacker, but I was thinking something like the "walls building"

-Another difficulty I ran into, was by trying to cap the walls... it can be achieved using the "spline" geometry, and it looks acceptable on regular walls, but, as I said, it becomes a very complicated task when dealing with complex shaped walls.

-A few bugs have been noted when coping and pasting shapes and materials of walls (cross sections), the simplest and fastest solution was allways to save, and reopen a project...

-The terrain modeling works flawless, except the "material blending" with the background picture; sometimes to get a precise blending percentage, You need to reset the "% box" by setting it to 100% and back to 0% (all ways by moving the mouse above the project window in between the operations, to apply the changes)

-The AIW editor could expand the possible garage spots to 3 per team (GTL), and the "special slow down" (pit in); other than that it is just perfect !

Excellent job mr. Pywell
  2. I am impressed with your skill and volume of work! Eagerly awaiting a chance to try them out in rFactor.
  3. Looking forward to them muchly :)