Thinking of moving from T3PH-Pro to CSL pedals

Hi guys,
Has anyone made this move?

I feel like the brake pedal on the CSL should be an upgrade to the T3PH-Pro, however, I am also interested in better throttle management as this is a pain with the very-soft T3PH pedal...

Do you have any inputs?

Thanks,

D.

Hi Guys, i would recommend this upgrade, especially because of the additional CSL brake pressure pedal and the long range the pedals have to offer. It wil take a few day's to get used to but once your familiar with them you'll see those lap times dropping' :)

Upvote 0
And how about the resistance of the gas pedal.. i read it was too light..
I have a g27

It is light but not to light imho :) I especially needed to get used to the longer throw of the pedals at first but the "lightness" didn't bother me at all :) I do not perfectly remember how the TM pedals felt because i immediately gave them away after i received the CSL's. If you want a temporarily solution check out this guy that goes by the name 3Dsweden on instagram he hooked me up with stiffer springs for the TM pedals. good for a while but i could not miss the CSL brake pressure pedals anymore :) Hope this helps!

Upvote 0
I upgraded from the same pedals to the CSL load cell, I have to say it is the nicest brake pedal I've used, I've also owned the clubsport v1 and v2s and the CSL load cell feels much better. The gas pedal was a litle bit too soft for me so I swapped it with the clutch pedal and now it feels great, I love these pedals so much that I don't really feel the need to upgrade any time soon

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years