thinking of buying rf2

I never see all cars in same time, because I decrease Visible Vechicles in Graphic settings, it's pointless to see example you are last or first and to see the cars the farthest cars.. In Q and Practice I use 6 the minimum, in Race 10-12 depends of my Q position.

Actually, there's a refund option in case you need it. I'm not sure how long (i think it's a 7 day period) you can try the sim until the refund option expires, but for sure it's more than enough to note if your pc can handle it.

after much decision and despite my computer specs ive lowered the settings and oviously running it in windows mode will make it a bit smooth im going to buy rf2 in the next few weeks and hopefully do some racing with you guys and by the way how much is it for a driver license in gbp please

after much decision and despite my computer specs ive lowered the settings and oviously running it in windows mode will make it a bit smooth im going to buy rf2 in the next few weeks and hopefully do some racing with you guys and by the way how much is it for a driver license in gbp please

If you can find a team, 12 Euro's for the cheapest seats, in PRO division.

Good luck, and I hope you get a dedicated graphics card as well.:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 196 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing