thinking about starting a Team for 2013 WS and WT- Arnchu Racing

Hi all.
Arnchu racing is starting a team up for the first time in World Trophy and World Series.

About Arnchu Racing: Arnchu was actually founded by a champion amature motorcyle racer several years ago who is a friend of mine. He has given me permission to continue on his great tradition in sim racing as he has since retired and has even lended me he graphic designs for the team logo.
This will be the first year for Arnchu Racing team starting in FSR!

Attached is the livery I have started working on. It is a work in progress. Our website has also been recently started up on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/arnchuracing

If you would like to join Arnchu racing for the 2013 FSR season please send me a summary of your experience in Sim racing and what series you would like to join.

Arnchu WS team
#1 Driver TAKEN
#2 Driver OPEN
Reserve OPEN

Arnchu WT team

#1 Driver TAKEN
#2 Driver TAKEN
Reserve OPEN

Arnchurro WT team
#1 Driver TAKEN
#2 Driver TAKEN
Reserve TAKEN

-Tom Kelley, Arnchu Racing.

Attachments

• 52.JPG
    52.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 275
I have added Arnchurro Racing team (sister team) to move 2 reserve drivers to race seats in WT. A reserve driver will be needed for Arnchu WT for at least 3 races. I would prefer to move to reserve driver for that purpose and fill my slot with a full time driver for the seaon. If you would like to join the team this season I am still accepting applications.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 77 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 56 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.7%