1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things You Are Scared of

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tony Holder, Oct 1, 2013.

1. You know...'things' that scared you....

Carry on.
  2. Mohameddo-san

F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

Well, when I played the 3D Legend of Zelda games, I was scared of this giant undead hand that dropped from the ceiling and grabbed Link if he didn't avoid the shadow of that giant hand.

It's called a Wallmaster. Those things still kind of scare me.

3. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Exorcist the movie... Along with any other quality horror movies which i always stay away after making the mistake of watching Exorcist! :confused: Lol even the parody of exorcist at the "Scary Movie" made me nervous...
    That is to say i also hate those scam videos which surprise you with that possessed girl's face. :D
  4. Andrew

Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

So, that's the reason why I am scubadiving.

And i am really scared when I see THOSE buddys down there---->

5. outside
  6. Mohameddo-san

F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

So, you're agorophobic?
  7. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

Spiders and commitment(to anything)
  8. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Losing my significant other...breaking up is the worst thing to do for me / to me. So no matter if I want to break up or it's the other way around.
  9. My main phobia is called hemophobia.

No, it has nothing to do with homophobia :p Hemophobia is the phobia of blood and is also linked with phobias of injuries and needles.
  10. Jack Russells - just nasty small dogs.
  11. Ending up in a normal job doing nothing until I die...
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. yes
  13. Politicians.
    And I'll second that as well. Horace Mann once said: "be ashamed to die until you've scored some victory for humanity." I sometimes fear what that victory might entail or of it ever comes.