Things With Wheels That Are Cool

This car seem to have a nose problem2.jpg

These cars seem to have a *nose* problem

Car-car combinations sometimes can go very wrong, too7.jpg

Car-car combinations sometimes can go very wrong

But for this hybrid, we are left speechless, as no excuse can possibly exist for its existence.jpg

But for this hybrid, I am left speechless, as no excuse can possible exist for its existence

Last edited:
:D Must c m'8s. Old times. :D
Fastest Car In The World (1957)
Brilliant film about tailor making the fastest car in the world for Stirling Moss with MG in 1957. The car has a 1.5 litre twin-cam and Moss plans to exceed 4 miles a minute. The car is taken to the USA's Bonneville Salt Flats from Britain as the roads weren't expansive enough in the UK.
Phil Hill broke the record again 2 years later in a modified version of the same car.

A small *whatisit*--->
Centurions in New Zealand
New Zealand purchased its first Centurion in 1950, a Mk 3 direct from England. It was intended for training personnel from the RNZAC for service with one of the British regiments in Korea. Named "Scipio Africanus" it was joined by two more Mk 3s in 1953 and these received the names "Scorpion" and "Scarab". In 1963 the Army purchased 8 Centurions from British stocks in Hong Kong, these were a mixture of Mk 5 and 5/1s. Most of these had the Type A barrel though some had the Type B. In addition a Mk I ARV was purchased from England. These were withdrawn from service in 1968 and 8
(including the ARV) were sold to the Australian Army. The ARV served with the Australian Army in Vietnam while the others were used to rebuild Centurions damaged in that conflict. Of those kept in New Zealand two were preserved and two ended up as targets on the ranges at Waiouru.
And this is a small video about *Getoutofmywaydude,I'maTank*

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back