There is a proposal...

I have a proposition for you. To make the registration on racedepartment only real host mod or by purchasing a premium not less than one month. Assessment mode possible only with the condition to leave a comment, since a lot of people have unfairly low rating, while remaining incognito. It seems to me. I think that it is unfair. :sleep:

Yes this is terrible and frustrating. Only why members with childish behaviours can rate good mods anonym. This messed me up. I will throughout all this bad members. If I become on my next mod terrible ratings only my modding friends become the new stuff.

I think we need a petition for this, that no community can give anonym ratings. They must comment the mods. This is all so poor since the last when all the sh.... begun.

I do not know of any other Forums or Social Media sites that allow this sort of practice. I have my own Creative Marketing & Digital Media Company and this is most definitely a first for me. The only time where anonymous ratings are used is generally intended more for surveys. Can you imagine Facebook or any other major Social Media site would allow this practice. It would cause havoc.

I can´t mod and I´m totally down. My next mod comes on weekend, but I don´t know since this bad days I upload this mod on racedarpment. All the good guys they want this mod can write me a PN or start a conversation and I give you guys the link for the mod. I´m taking a timeout and mod on my other project now. This is not so frustrating. I´m in rage since dmitri sorokin one of the hardest working modders for the F1 series of codemasters is out. This is unfair. I can´t sleep and look permanent in the forum. This forum has a really good mod support and a lot of good guys in the community, but a sick rating system, that bad guys uses this fail to destroy the base of talented modders for this forum. Noone will mod for guys they think it is funny to provocate hard working and talented modders. Fans of F1. This cannot be guys of a real racing community.

It is my opinion to alert the admin to through out this stoopid reacting fools. Last week as I saw what´s up with Climax F1 ratings. I´m talking with the fool childish member and uploaad his stolen mod. Looked at all files and see he is a Liyer in german Lügner.

I write a big letter to Graham Laing and say to him this guy must be banned. A few hours later this brainless butthead were banned. All this costs to much time. On the same day, another fool, writes in my support thread for my tracklodsettings cry to mommy, This was like a punch in my face. I wrote to him and no reaction. All this is shreddering my nerves and I feel a lot of anger.

Your site does not like me. There are a lot of idiots who are spamming from overindulging. You are not sure for nothing. You have a very bad administration. I'm disappointed. I wanted to upgrade to premium, but now will not do that.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back