There are so many good games to be played

... but where's the time to play?!

Aw Jesus.. There are so many games I want to play and that I have., But I cannot play them all..

I still haven't completed GTASA and GTA4. TDU is also such a game. Than I can add the whole Race series fromSimbin on PC. Race Pro with esp DLC3, GTL, PnG, Fifa10, NHL2k10, NFS Shift.
They're all games I have and want to play.. But I simply don't have the time to play them all. Burnout Paradise. Cool crash game. But I've only played it once until now..:sidefrown: since July.. because there are too many other good games..

We need less work, or staying up all night to play everything we want but it's kinda hopeless. There's too many good games..
Sigh and it only gets worse it seems.. Cuz while Im still playing GTA4 sometimes.. New ones are already coming..:silly:

Very true. I find, especially with racing games, that it's not the actual playing I struggle to fit around work, girls and college but playing them to a decent standard! You can get ages into a story on an RPG or somesuch in a few hours but that will perhaps only give you time to master maybe one or two track/car combinations.

there are and have been a heck of a lot of great games come out towards the end of this year, like Modern Warfare 2, Forza 3 etc. very expensive time for people who like them all

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 272 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 183 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 181 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 134 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 241 13.6%