The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Early WIP
NIRotpk.jpg

Pro tip: paste a UV test pattern (this http://static.flickr.com/79/280666943_97fc34b1f1_o.jpg is the one I use cause it was the top google result) onto the panels of interest, set it to blend at 50% on top of your skin, then take a screenshot ingame. Then you can see where the edges of the panels actually are (since usually the stuff folding under the edge of the seam is a bit vague), and where to move the stripes to. Especially useful if the scale isn't quite consistent on the UV unwrap.

The edges themselves weren't really the problem (the 917 has consistent scaling and a sane layout, which is how you can tell it was originally a mod car rather than a Kunos original), it's just that the door, the tailpiece, the lower sidepod and the bit between the door and the tailpiece are all separate pieces and the stripe goes across all four of them. Thank god for Content Manager's lightweight showroom so I could nudge->save->check in two seconds instead of 30.

Very nice, Michael. That's great that you're doing those. Any chance we can get those wheels in something lighter than the default black? I don't know enough about skinning to know if it's possible or not. Just curious.

xDyakfd.jpg

I've got a bit of a problem now. There should be contingency stickers on that rear quarter window but they don't seem to be skinnable in any practical way. Do I just leave them off or stick them somewhere else?

Does anybody else experience issues with the template of the Cayman GT4 Clubsport?
all colors appear much brighter than the selected color while painting and ingame, any idea how to fix this?
unbenannt33nqjts.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back