The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

The other thing you can do in that instance is to mirror the affected objects again on their local axis to un-mirror them, which can avoid some issues with resetting the xform changing your pivot orientation etc.

todays litle progress
*last edit > 17/12/2016
G5UlhoG.png

Last edited:
ntW98FT.jpg

Finally able to show a public image if the track I've been working on. Was lucky enough to start with the CAD data, but after the first draft we realised the track didn't work! So have spent much of the last few month's redesigning corners in Assetto Corsa to make them flow right. It now is a fantastic drive.

Unfortunately there is no ETA for release due to legal issue, but I'm sure we can find a way :)

ntW98FT.jpg

Finally able to show a public image if the track I've been working on. Was lucky enough to start with the CAD data, but after the first draft we realised the track didn't work! So have spent much of the last few month's redesigning corners in Assetto Corsa to make them flow right. It now is a fantastic drive.

Unfortunately there is no ETA for release due to legal issue, but I'm sure we can find a way :)

Is that the new one theyre proposing in South Australia?

Hello everyone. Im new and i hope im not causing any offence.
Im a amature 3d artist and i have done some 3d models for my own gtr2 mod..

But i have intressted to port it to other platforms aswell.
First i thought of pcars.. but i have really been impressed and stuck with AS.

I have done some older le mans prototypes.
I dont know if anyone would be intressted but these are some prototypes that were competetive and challenged the awsome years of the gt scences at le mans.

Car i have been working alot on is the Courage c36 and kremer k8.

I plan doing alot of accurate details. Cockpit, diffrent year specs and alot more.

Courage c36.. (an gtr2 ingame screen i know.. but it still sums up the model decent.)

namnly10.jpg

Kremer k8 (the car i have done the best results with. This is altough an older screenshoot featuring under body and loosable parts for the gtr2 mod.)
1b10.jpg

Im an amuature. I cant promise completly accurate details but i try to do the best.

I have planned doing gtr2 mod first. When it feels right i will try to import them to assetto corsa.
The models are not heavy at all.. they have been designed for that purpose.. keeping it all light and clean for anyone else driving them.

I hope you like my models and find my work great!. (Or decent atleast XD.)

I plan doing some more 90s cars in the feauture if things turn out great. Maybe the wr lm96 or a dauer 962..

I atleast got a starting model for the wr :)
namnly10.png

Nice models! And welcome to the hiding place of Assetto Corsa's "mature 3D artists" :D

We're a friendly bunch here, and you can look forward to receiving some good comments and constructive criticism ;)

I am very much looking forward to seeing your model in-game :)

1b10.jpg

Im an amuature. I cant promise completly accurate details but i try to do the best.
that looks incredible already, and at least for me LMP type cars we can never have enough of in AC :)
I have planned doing gtr2 mod first. When it feels right i will try to import them to assetto corsa.
The models are not heavy at all.. they have been designed for that purpose.. keeping it all light and clean for anyone else driving them.
AC does fine even with really heavy models, people have made cars with over 500k tris perform fine. Just stick to sub 100 numbers when it comes to textures and materials ;) (I have no idea what the actual proposed limits are at the moment. It was "150k tris whole model, 50 textures, 50 materials" when I started in 2014, but today some Kunos cars have double those numbers.)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 216 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%