The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

Apparently having 4 independent electric motors requires a lot of cooling pipes and power cabling :O_o:
If anyone has any tips for animating flexible wires, I'm all ears - I've got 5 per corner!

vVLrKlLh.jpg

nR0X6Vwh.jpg

QoRz9wFh.jpg

cu64vbSh.jpg

Not far off now, just a few more details to model, almost everything is already unwrapped just to need to organise the textures. Been given a provisional thumbs up for a public release which is cool :thumbsup:

that looks insane! All that detail.. about the animated wires...does the car even move that much that it warrants animating those? Are you paid enough for this? It is possible but apparently really time consuming to set up in the KS Editor and is not saved in the Persistence file, so you should do it as the very last task
You know you're on to something unique if even AccAkut says "that looks insane! All that detail." :laugh: The first time I saw the post, I thought it was a new project by @AccAkut as I know he likes to push the envelope too. You guys are incredible. :inlove: I can picture @A3DR twitching right now... "Not....E....fficient...." :laugh: So much amazing work coming from everyone in this thread. :thumbsup:

You know you're on to something unique if even AccAkut says "that looks insane! All that detail." :laugh: The first time I saw the post, I thought it was a new project by @AccAkut as I know he likes to push the envelope too. You guys are incredible. :inlove: I can picture @A3DR twitching right now... "Not....E....fficient...." :laugh: So much amazing work coming from everyone in this thread. :thumbsup:
:inlove::x3: Details yes, accuracy... is not my strength :D I managed to start on the very first faces of the Lotus interior today, which I have hardly any usable photos of. And I need to got to bed gddmt

Allow- me to enter in this 3d rivets and engines party :p:p I'm all in for the 3d rivets and bolts :D
vorTPUx.jpg

oHmBChD.jpg

You know, I'm supposed to not be showing this things but damn, it's so cool to see lots of good and detailed models here that makes me want to throw my 2 cents even if it's not on par with the quality yet :rolleyes::D
* Ofc still early wip and that engine block/gearbox will hit me hard in the face when the time comes.:rolleyes:

I think I have managed to finalise the layout for my Feldbergring circuit. I have about as much info on this track as I did for Thomson Road (i.e. not much). There is no Lidar for this part of Germany (just outside Frankfurt), no StreetView either (?!) so I have had to work off 90m SRTM data, WW2 topographic maps and Google Earth.

View attachment 203106

I think it is going to be a pretty exciting track though, both for racing and hotlapping :)

Man we really need some 1950s F1 cars...

The good old Lancia Beta... is his "wonderfull" realiability also included?:whistling: When this one was racing, i remember well, bets were made in which lap it´s gonna blow up... :roflmao: A cool car, but sadly it was a little bit fragile.

Also Schotten :) I have Feldbergring, Clermont-Ferrand, Battenbergring, Deutchlandring and Schotten all in-game (in various stages of development). I think I have a slight problem with tracks that are built into the landscape :O_o:
Found another one in belgium: Chimay home of the "Grand Prix des Frontieres"
A fast, raw 10,45 km road course with parts through villages and a curve called "Le bouchere" closed 1972.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back