The W.I.P Thread

Hi everyone,

I heard a lot of complaints on the fact that there a team sponsors on the in-game helmets.
In the coming weeks/months I will try and to put the sponsors from teams on the helmets (things like the red bull logo's - vodafone banner on the mclaren helmets etc.) This will take some time but I'll try and do every in game helmet for every team.

View attachment 42973

This for example is my first helmet to get the makeover. In this case I've added the Red Bull Racing sponsors on the gen_01_helmet (first helmet you can choose from in game).

This will take quite a lot of time and I'm very busy at the moment with doing other important things.

*NOTE: I don't test all the helmets in-game. So if there are any problems try and contact me please!

This is the checklist for all the teams:
Infiniti Red Bull Racing................................. In progress
Scuderia Ferrari............................................ Not started working on
Vodafone McLaren Mercedes....................... Not started working on
Lotus F1 Team............................................... Not started working on
Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team............... Not started working on
Sauber F1 Team............................................ Not started working on
Sahara Force India F1 Team........................ Not started working on
Williams F1 Team......................................... Not started working on
Scuderia Toro Rosso.................................... Not started working on
Caterham F1 Team....................................... Not started working on
Marussia F1 Team........................................ Not started working on

Keep in touch with this thread to see which packs are released.
i cant like this enough :)

Well, all Codemasters do every year after 2010 are basicly mods......hilarious when modders can make safety car or overall AI better than game devs

Haha! Very true, very true.
All the terrific work people have created for f1 2012....it's amazing when you think how much better it is than the stock version.

Just done a quick test in Time Trial, and no fins were applied to the helmet with the 6 different teams I tried.

Not sure if this is the case with career, but if it is....all helmets from 2012 should be fine for career. Still doesn't sort out the problem for the proper driver helmets, but it should be fine for bespoke helmets.

Hi everyone,

I heard a lot of complaints on the fact that there a team sponsors on the in-game helmets.
In the coming weeks/months I will try and to put the sponsors from teams on the helmets (things like the red bull logo's - vodafone banner on the mclaren helmets etc.) This will take some time but I'll try and do every in game helmet for every team.

View attachment 42973

This for example is my first helmet to get the makeover. In this case I've added the Red Bull Racing sponsors on the gen_01_helmet (first helmet you can choose from in game).

This will take quite a lot of time and I'm very busy at the moment with doing other important things.

*NOTE: I don't test all the helmets in-game. So if there are any problems try and contact me please!

This is the checklist for all the teams:
Infiniti Red Bull Racing................................. In progress
Scuderia Ferrari............................................ Not started working on
Vodafone McLaren Mercedes....................... Not started working on
Lotus F1 Team............................................... Not started working on
Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team............... Not started working on
Sauber F1 Team............................................ Not started working on
Sahara Force India F1 Team........................ Not started working on
Williams F1 Team......................................... Not started working on
Scuderia Toro Rosso.................................... Not started working on
Caterham F1 Team....................................... Not started working on
Marussia F1 Team........................................ Not started working on

Keep in touch with this thread to see which packs are released.

The Infiniti Red Bull Racing pack IS NOW RELEASED
resources>mods>f1 2013>f1 2013 helmets>infinity red bull racing sponsors on generic in-game helmets

Last edited:
Marlboro McLaren-Honda MP4/4 and Camel Lotus Honda 99T Cars Skins WIP
1988-Brazilian-GP-ayrton-senna-31674402-1440-900.jpg

autowp.ru_lotus_99t_10.jpg

X Crispy potatoes........:whistling:

mhzy.jpg

tt7d.jpg

vsdp.jpg

It's ridiculous that the modding community has to provide HQ textures and not Codemasters. At least they should offer different options (DHD, HD, low res) during the installation.

However, stunning work, ML! What a shame I will not drive this beauty, but I will not support Codemasters as long as they make modding worse with every year. I don't expect them to make it moddable as rFactor, but this year it is too much for me.

lots10.jpg
Here we go, first WIP mod for me... I wont be able to put John Player logo on the side.... god dam... anyway, rear wing will be got it and Johnny Dumfries and Ayrton Senna name will be appear, so i return the side logo to the original. Helmet will follow and driver suit also

Hi guys,

so I am setting out on a braking mod and wanted your thoughts on which corners need attention in this year's game.

I hope to try and improve the ai behaviour but I'm no expert at this and won't get chance for a bit.

When you let me know of a braking point issue, please quote the following

difficulty used
Track
Corner as per official F1 diagram

http://www.formula1.com/races/calendar.html

brief description just in case
how early in your opinion the ai brake (how big adjustment is needed)

Using 80's 90's or 2013 car

Thanks for your help

expert
malaysia
turn 1
in the wet the ai brakes so early and goes so slow through the corner i can get a 3 second gap in 1 corner

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back