The W.I.P Thread

If the F1 & GP2 2014 mod releases, I'll paint'em...
You're thinking too much about skinning even if it's summer break for every student. Why don't you enjoy the sun and do other things?Stop thinking about skinning. It becomes boring after time. And there are much experienced & better painters than you. They will do it (No offense inteded)

• Deleted member 161052

You're thinking too much about skinning even if it's summer break for every student. Why don't you enjoy the sun and do other things? Stop thinking about skinning. It becomes boring after time. And there are much experienced & better painters than you. They will do it (No offense intended)
So?
I think of Formula One even more than skinning. I'm NOT only a car skinner/livery painter but a gamer. I have a YouTube channel which contains gaming videos and video game soundtracks. Not to offend you, but I focus on BOTH Assetto Corsa and CM F1/GRID series. Am I gonna bird a sayounara to F1 2012 and release my Finale Pack? Well...

Sayounara F1 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 161052

when you do this mod F1 2014 fictional mod?? because it is July. Plz create, this helmets in beautiful, and I want this mod and others certainly. :) sorry for my bad English
This mod has been cancelled.

Hello Guys! :)

I'm making an ultimate GP2 mod, I use first the GP2 season mod, but I will fix some problems, like short names, and too much lightness, at the first point I will advice some mods to install because I won't upload without authors' permission their mods, and after, I will upload all my updates on their mod. I did also a french language.

This was the first part, in the second part, I will do all the true work of my GP2 mod: handling of a GP2 (I have already done it for Bahrain track, I will show you in a video), with 6 Gears in Gearbox, max speed of a GP2, a little less grip at rear wing, acceleration of a GP2, brake, ...
In the third part I will make all the AI to fit with my handling mod, and corresponding to GP2 (no tiers, more agressivity, more mistakes, new brake zone, etc ...)
Also, I will make the calendar, with Race 1 / Race 2, custom tyre distance, and real race distance

Are you interested?
Can I post a topic for that? I will maybe need some help so a topic would be easier for that. ;)

Thank you for reading, See you

A French teenager called Skopje14 :thumbsup:

Edit: Here is a little preview of the handling of a GP2 in my mod:
Informations of the additional mods at the end of the video

Last edited:
Hello Guys! :)

I'm making an ultimate GP2 mod, I use first the GP2 season mod, but I will fix some problems, like short names, and too much lightness, at the first point I will advice some mods to install because I won't upload without authors' permission their mods, and after, I will upload all my updates on their mod. I did also a french language.

This was the first part, in the second part, I will do all the true work of my GP2 mod: handling of a GP2 (I have already done it for Bahrain track, I will show you in a video), with 6 Gears in Gearbox, max speed of a GP2, a little less grip at rear wing, acceleration of a GP2, brake, ...
In the third part I will make all the AI to fit with my handling mod, and corresponding to GP2 (no tiers, more agressivity, more mistakes, new brake zone, etc ...)
Also, I will make the calendar, with Race 1 / Race 2, custom tyre distance, and real race distance

Are you interested?
Can I post a topic for that? I will maybe need some help so a topic would be easier for that. ;)

Thank you for reading, See you

A French teenager called Skopje14 :thumbsup:

Edit: Here is a little preview of the handling of a GP2 in my mod:
Informations of the additional mods at the end of the video
Where may I download this mod?

Ok, so I make a thread, where I will put all my WIP works and at the end, the complete mod. For the moment, only Bahrain is ready, sorry for the waiting time, I had problems this week.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 110 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 209 14.3%