1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured The Virtual Stock Car Championship is here!

Discussion in 'RD Stock Car Championship' started by Nox, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

The Virtual Stock Car Championship is finally upon us. Tomorrow (Saturday 2nd May) at 19:00 GMT, 45 drivers from all over the globe will battle for the fastest lap time in the pre-season qualification.

The pre-qualification event will split the grid into two, with the fastest 28 drivers guaranteeing their slot in the main race server for Round One. Those placed 29th and lower will be placed in the secondary server. Every round of the VSCC will see the bottom 5 finishers in server 1 relegated to server 2 for the next round, and the top 5 drivers in server 2 taking their place, where more points are on offer. Put simply, the better the lap time, the more points up for grabs come round 1!

This pre-season qualification is critical, and with only three hot laps for each driver, the pressure is on!

Watch all the drivers jostle for position during the one hour session, and push their cars to the absolute limit. Catch all the action right here at RaceDepartment broadcast live!

Keep track of who is who with this handy spotter guide created by David Armstrong:
    VSCC S3 Spotter Guide.jpg
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 17
    • Winner Winner x 5
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Awesome! Can't wait to see how this series will unfold!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. R.J. O'Connell

R.J. O'Connell
    Commentator/Contributor Staff Premium Member

Alright! It's my commentary debut! Just hoping I don't trip over half my sentences tomorrow! D:
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Quote: "make sure the pressure doesn't get to you!"

We all wish is that simple! :laugh::laugh::roflmao:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thomas Hinss

Thomas Hinss
    Aussie Commentator and Writer Staff

Very much looking forward to doing commentary on this, always love doing it and I think this season of VSCC will be an absolute cracker :D
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Slalom823

RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

I'm getting excited for this series!

Will there be two commentators doing each event?!
  7. Nox

Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Will there be some live timing going or will that overlay be in the broadcast?
  9. Slalom823

RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

This should be pretty nice with having two announcers!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nox

Staff Premium Member

there'll be an overlay on the broadcast, but no live timing elsewhere unfortunately
  11. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

The chart above is awesome. Well done on that. It really looks the part. Some wonderful car liveries. Looking forward to watching the action.

Come on @Sharjeel Riaz #25 for Whirl Wind Racing. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I'll be watching and urging you on mate.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

go Walk Racing!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Frank

Administrator Staff Premium Member

Go RedShift and BlueShift Racing!
  14. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller
    The one and only Premium Member

45 sign ups on Stock Car Extreme? Nice! Seems like league racing is on the rise again on RD. My money is on Mr. Risto for this one.
  15. Andrew

Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

16. Vaaaaaai Brasiiiiiil!!!!!!!:D:D:D
  17. Congrats for RD for suporting this series and good luck to all guys especially the portugueses guys on Ghostspeed team ;)
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.