The Vegas eRace...

Keith Gregg

CAUTION - SLOW VEHICLE
Does anyone have a link please for footage from yesterdays Vegas eRace...I can only seem to find short interviews and opinions but was hoping to watch these lads do their stuff and see what goes on etc?
Regards

HA...that has made my mind up for me...its time to launch my online racing career lol.
Are the RD servers best place to start or do I need to get a minorating on public servers first?
Regards

Are the RD servers best place to start or do I need to get a minorating on public servers first?
I would say that RD servers are absolutely the best place to start... and stay. Lots of helpful, friendly peeps and clean, fair racing. You don't need ratings or experience. All you need is premium membership, and the ability to follow a few very simple rules. I'm entering my first online race for four years tonight... can't wait! :)

Thanks Ross...and good luck with your racing tonight...I would be interested in hearing how you get on.
It was F3 at Brands Hatch. A triumphant return, it was not! :p Qualified mid-field which I was pleased with. Heard a funny noise on the grid, didn't realise it was the starting horn until my engineer screamed in my ear to go go go! Had a few excellent little two and three way battles and got back to my original position. But at two-thirds distance my rear tyres were gone and I struggled. Eventually spun out twice dropping me to 11th, but had a fun little battle with someone apparently suffering the same tyre issue as me. Ended up 10th.

But regardless of finishing position, it was bloody good fun with a bunch of good people. Can't ask for much more than that. :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%