Cameras The Ultimate Cockpit Movement Cams [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool mod. I actually am trying to figure out how to disable all movement :) I realize this is completely the opposite of what you are doing here, but I thought you might have some insight. Sorry for the slightly OT.

First off, I converted the Bxml's to text. I was able to change the position and FOV, but nothing I do seems to effect the "wobble".

So my questions are these:

What values affect this?
Does the text file need to be converted back to a Bxml after? (2012 I think did not)

Thanks in advance!

Yes once you have made a change within the txt you need to save that change within the .xml
Its simple,,
Use notepad plus to begin with.
then keep your converter open set the destination of the conversion to where the file is within the game so when you have change something its a simple matter of clicking save within notepad then convert within Fergo BinXML

If you change true to false it will turn of the movements.
Keep the game running ready to launch a track,
after testing quit to menu screen, Make changes then just load up again to test from track selection screen.
No need to reload full game.

i need help i reinstalled game ( save files in my documents were not deleted ) but the ' any camera while pitting ' is still not gone . I pasted your files and it still not work . How can i remove that mod. or can you make a mod compatible with that ? Thanks :)

i need help i reinstalled game ( save files in my documents were not deleted ) but the ' any camera while pitting ' is still not gone . I pasted your files and it still not work . How can i remove that mod. or can you make a mod compatible with that ? Thanks :)

You need to talk to the man who made it,
He would know what his done for this to happen.
I can only guess whats happening im sorry I cant help

Yes once you have made a change within the txt you need to save that change within the .xml
Its simple,,
Use notepad plus to begin with.
then keep your converter open set the destination of the conversion to where the file is within the game so when you have change something its a simple matter of clicking save within notepad then convert within Fergo BinXML

If you change true to false it will turn of the movements.
Keep the game running ready to launch a track,
after testing quit to menu screen, Make changes then just load up again to test from track selection screen.
No need to reload full game.

Perfect. That worked just as you said, thanks!

Hi,

Awesome mod!!! Thanks for the great work.

Is there a way to change to 90s cars cameras.xml?

Cheers,

Sean

Ive done all of those,
I was asked to give someone a close up on the Ferrari cockpit that's why that one is much closer than the rest.

What is it you want exactly im glad to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 102 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years