The Ultimate Calendar!

What if the chosen one decides to change the game for next season? :)

It would actually be a good thing if we could be informed in the process of the choosing of both the game, and the mods/tracks that will be used. We can give constructive feedback on what will or won't work, as we are the ones actually driving them.

Hope we could be of assistance. :thumbsup:

This is a good start to know what people like. It would probably be good idea to carry out vote later with only tracks included that we can realistically use. I would support idea of working on 1 or 2 new tracks properly + 2014 calendar (include ISI Interlagos), then we could have 14 or 15 races.

Spain: possibly
Istanbul: horrible bumps
Magny-Cours: undrivable bumps, looks like it's made in 2000
Monaco: low FPS, couple of weird bumps, layout so-so, probable wallbugs
Austria: only crappy F1 2001 version available at moment (with bumps)
Belgium: FPS drops, bumpy, Eau Rouge
Singapore: horrible FPS

Surely we could work on 2 of these or so, but to have all 15 of this vote is just fantasy.

From what you have said, JES. Realistically these could be added with some work?:
Spain: possibly
Istanbul: horrible bumps
Belgium: FPS drops, bumpy, Eau Rouge
Singapore: horrible FPS

Those four are pretty promising if the work is done on them...

Th
As far as I know you can only do 10-lap races in AC so far (not sure if that applies to online as well, but so I heard). Missing flag rules, etc. I also don't know about quality F1 tracks in AC, how much ready they are.

That was a while ago. We did 30 lap races before pitstops were influenced. Not sure how suitable it is for a broadcast yet, though. Also the openwheelers all feel wrong.

I don't think changing the sim is an option right now. Regarding tacks: Monaco (that one currently is available) is fine, Spain is fine, Spa is fine (with current build and sensible ride heights). I don't know about the rest, never drove around Istanbul, Magny-cours or RB-ring in RF2. Singapore version is undriveable (for me).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.8%