1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

The TV shows we used to watch when we were younger.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Anyone remember the TV shows we used to watch as a kid that we thought were cool but maybe not so now lol!.There were so many for me. I'll start by posting a few.

:p:D

2. I'm a bit younger, haven't seen those, except for Baywatch.
    But, thanks to shitty TV stations here, I got to enjoy many many reruns of the same shows. I loved it! Nostalgia :D

Can't count how many times I've seen the same seasons of Family Matters, or Full House, or Macgyver, or The Nanny... Good times :D

3. I remember one, Captain Planet, probably one can find illegally uploaded ones from youtube if shock is needed, but I prefer not to see any of it really :p

4. I must say this is really a subjective thing:)

When I was a kid I watched a few that seems funny now:) Knight rider f.e.

5. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I still like the helicopter though :)

:D

6. Airwolf, original Knight Rider, Street Hawk, MacGywer and original Galactica are still best there is for me :p

• Like Like x 2
  7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Buck Rogers :) beedeebeedee buuuck

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bram

Bram

And if you can remember this you are really old, like me

9. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

I remember watching A-Team and Little House when i was little. Both was fantastic for me, i don't know what whould i feel if i watched them now. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I remember the real oldies in the 60's,,,,Lost in Space with the infamous Dr. Zachery Smith........"ohh the pain, the pain" also My Three Sons, Gomer Pyle USMC, Batman w/ Adam West, The Rifleman w/ Chuck Connors, Sea Hunt w/ Lloyd Bridges They just brought them back on my cable network with a station called Me TV.

11. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

No I'm not that old lol!

12. Bram

Bram

It's from 1877

13. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Nice! I have the complete season on DVD. I watch it from time to time and when i do my gf is like "what the hell is this"?:)