The Ten Worst Car Model Names

i'm french speaking from the Canada and i can tell you guy's that the #4 car name doesn't sound at all like the guy want to make it sound, for us it can have to significations, either the sport or it that its fishy. i'm taking it like this " Buick - ah ah ah the car is over price for its quality ( followed by a word i can,t put here ) :wink:

Edit: i was curious as if its a real word and looked in the dictionnary and found out that its a real word and its nothing like what the guy imply to or for second signification, here a little link to help you understand http://www.wordreference.com/fren/crosse

Where's the Fiat Uno? Uno means garbage in Finnish.

Fiat Croma didn't and doesn't have a good name in my country.

Croma is also a brand of Margarine baking butter here.
The butter brand had a slogan: 'Bakt lekker snel bruin"
"Bakes brown quickly."

You can understand the link to rust (and the Italian car) was made immediately.

Where's the Fiat Uno? Uno means garbage in Finnish.

It's not garbage, it's more like a calling name for a person who is a bit stupid. A fool might be the english synonym for it. It's slang though as it is also a finnish first name.

Also the Honda Fitta, the fitta part is pretty close to the finnish version of the swedish word. The last letter is u instead of a.

As for other things, not a car name but the google orkut service... the orkut means orgies in finnish. Pretty good name for a social networking site :biggrin:

It's not garbage, it's more like a calling name for a person who is a bit stupid. A fool might be the english synonym for it. It's slang though as it is also a finnish first name.

Also the Honda Fitta, the fitta part is pretty close to the finnish version of the swedish word. The last letter is u instead of a.

As for other things, not a car name but the google orkut service... the orkut means orgies in finnish. Pretty good name for a social networking site :biggrin:
Than the Dutch Autobild was wrong with the Uno. There's seriously Garbage behind Uno. But maybe they just wanted to be funny,

pic_nissan_sunny_2548.jpg

Now if this deserved to be called the Nissan SUNNY, I have no idea why :L

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%