The Tajo Hillclimb

Tracks The Tajo Hillclimb 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is an outstanding result with RTB.
One more valuable addition to few good open world locations we have so far and one can't get enough of those.
We'll all benefit from you in the future as well, i'm sure.

Working in Ai line, race mode, 32 cars (You're crazy!) and many more... but patient pls.

Yesterday work:
I am investigating the why of the targeted performance failures ... I do not know why they happen.
It's done:
All textures now in dds (Without appreciable changes for me) But all green in AcEditor :D
Failed tests:
LOD from 2500m to 1500m on all objects.
Tilting the ground on some turns
To do:
Eliminate many houses of Poveda (turn of gas oil) ...

I do not know what else to do, if something happens to you ...

Rafa gran trabajo.
Solo una cosa: has visto que hay gente que no puede jugar online. Eso es porque el nombre de la carpeta tiene que estar todo en minúsculas. Si para la próxima versión cambias la carpeta "Tajo" a "tajo" se debería solucionar el problema.
Espero con ansias más slots para el online, 4 son muy pocos :cry:
Saludos ;)

Gem of a track, new favorite, only downside is its a bit heavy on FPS at the moment

you've captured the dimensions of everything perfectly. well done.

You are a great landscaper, sir. Everything looks nice, the rock formations are great, the road is very well done, the atmosphere is spot on. I wish Black Cat County felt like this. Congratulations.
Only issue is I get quite low FPS on my old system (GTX 560Ti slightly overclocked) and sometimes it just freezes I guess because my graphics card cannot handle it well.

I read your post on the improvements, can't wait. You did an outstanding job, really great stuff!

Just two words : BRA - VO.
Thanks a lot for this nice track !
It's your first track ?? That promises for the future...I am impatient to see your next realisation.
Can you purpose a version 2.0 of Tajo with a nice road (optimum) ?
Thanks again, and forgive me for my bad english.

Buenas comente en un post que no funcionaba online, el problema es que esta en mayuscula la T de la carpeta Tajo. Un saludo y enhorabuena por tu mod

Great job on the layout and scenery, it’s very fun to drive BUT I cannot use my G-Seat (Geko GS-105) with it as the way the track “feeds” the g-seat. It’s hard to explain but the vibrations (telemetry) are much heavier and constant than any other track I’ve raced on (Kunos or Mod). I’ve read somewhere (wish I could find it) where a track maker said he could turn the “volume” up or down for pavement feeling (if that makes sense) but he’d rather do it with the mesh. So is there a file I can edit to turn down the pavement volume?

Thanks for sharing your hard work!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years