The Setup Market (Service is down)

Apps The Setup Market (Service is down) 0.6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just tried the RSR 2017@Sebring - it catches the server forever again...

I checked the py_log.txt, nothing regarding the app.

[Edit]
Is it enough to overwrite the existing files or do I have to delete the old first and replace them afterwards?

Just tried the RSR 2017@Sebring - it catches the server forever again...

I checked the py_log.txt, nothing regarding the app.

[Edit]
Is it enough to overwrite the existing files or do I have to delete the old first and replace them afterwards?
Just to be sure I would delete the entire "thesetupmarket" folder from "apps/python/" and then install 0.6.4 again. I'll test at home later, Sebring is not added to TSM so that might be the issue. Is that Sebring track available here at RD?

Also does it happen on any other combo? And nothing in the py_log is quite suprising since the app outputs stuff in the logs pretty early in the init phase. Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the quick reply.
I deleted the folder and did a fresh install. I have to try another combo later this evening, because there is no time left atm. ;)

Sebring is available at RD: http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...nal-raceway-rtb-video-futur-update-v07.13374/

It´s strange that the log doesn´t have any entry about TSM. Here you go, that´s the log:

CrewChief Was Here! damage report ?
Paths set
Controls.ini section start
C:\Users\Simon\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\controls.ini
FFBClip.ini section end
Combos.ini section start
loaded
Combo loaded
UserFF section start
Cargain before USerFF:1.0
UserFF section end
Cargain after UserFF:1.0
Controls.ini found
MainGain:1.0
Setting up UI
Just before render starts
ComboGain:0
Updates to ini file detected, will update C:\Users\Simon\Documents\Assetto Corsa/cfg/apps/helicorsa.ini
helicorsa::loading texture apps/python/helicorsa/img/car_candy_A.png for grade A: 6
helicorsa::loading texture apps/python/helicorsa/img/car_candy_B.png for grade B: 7
helicorsa::loading texture apps/python/helicorsa/img/car_candy_C.png for grade C: 8
helicorsa::loading texture apps/python/helicorsa/img/car_candy_D.png for grade D: 9
helicorsa::loading texture apps/python/helicorsa/img/car_candy_N.png for grade N: 10
helicorsa::loading texture apps/python/helicorsa/img/car_candy_W.png for grade W: 11
helicorsa::acMain finished
PitConfig: Log path: C:\Users\Simon\Documents
PitConfig: Resolution on video.ini: 1920
PitConfig: FullScreen on video.ini: True
PitConfig: Current time: 1502895185.576763
PitConfig: Log file time: 1502895275.3832748
PitConfig: Log file copy Ok
PitConfig: Log file Decode Ok
PitConfig: TYRE COMPOUND: Slick SuperSoft (SS)

PitConfig: TYRE COMPOUND: Slick Soft (S)

PitConfig: TYRE COMPOUND: Slick Medium (M)

PitConfig: TYRE COMPOUND: Slick Hard (H)

PitConfig: TYRE COMPOUND: Slick SuperHard (SH)

PitConfig: End of tyre search on log file
PitConfig: Found AC log location: Ok
RacerData: acMain complete
RacerData: Error in findOverlay: No section: 'CHECKPOINT_2'
RacerData: Error in updateThread: No section: 'CHECKPOINT_2'
Exception: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\x64\python33.zip\configparser.py", line 1116, in _unify_values
sectiondict = self._sections[section]
KeyError: 'CHECKPOINT_2'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/RacerData\RacerData.py", line 128, in updateThread
splits.findOverlay()
File "apps/python/RacerData\RacerData.py", line 1222, in findOverlay
pos = config.get(confSec, 'WORLD_POSITION').split(',')
File "E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\x64\python33.zip\configparser.py", line 754, in get
d = self._unify_values(section, vars)
File "E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\x64\python33.zip\configparser.py", line 1119, in _unify_values
raise NoSectionError(section)
configparser.NoSectionError: No section: 'CHECKPOINT_2'

PitConfig: Pit position initialized at X:-110.96853637695312 Y:-0.46121782064437866 Z:-324.4191589355469
PitConfig: Speed Initiated
shutdown
Track not found
Write
close
RacerData: Writing sectors
RacerData: Writing PB data

As I wrote before, I´ll check another car/track combo with the refreshed app, later.

Hi Mathieu! I tried Brands Hatch GP (Training) with the RSR 2017 (sorry, same car...) yesterday and had the same problem again. It was late and I had not enough time to post directly afterwards (I have to get up early in the morning...).

Damn, and there's nothing in the logs thats weird. The app right stuff so soon that it looks like the app just doesn't initialize. Did you tried running the app alone, without the other ones? I think some guys had the same issue before. I'm still trying to figure out what could be causing it, maybe conflict with other app but that a hard thing to debug.

I registered but still haven't received a confirmation email. I have checked spam folders.

It is about 24 hours now.

Could it be due to site maintenance?

Yeah I can see that no confirmation emails have been sent for about 2 days, I'll look into that. In the meantime if you want to see me a PM with the email you used for the registration I'll manually activate your account.

Sorry, just read your reply. I will check if it will run without other apps active. That could be a solution!
Thanks mate, I´ll let you know. :)

Mathieu, it works and it´s incredible fast now!!! :)
There must be an app, which is not compatible with the TSM.
Still didn´t figured out which one was causing that issue. I´ll have a deeper look at it, and try to find that bad boy.

CrewChief, FFB Clip & Sidekick definitely working well with TSM.

Thanks for your patience with my problem.

Hi Mathieu,
I'm new to the setupmarket. Everytime I try to access my Profile at the website, Kaspersky blocks the link and labels it as a phishing-link. Any Idea why that might be the case?
Greetings
Sebastian

Hi mate, love your work!

How do you get the setup to list your best time? Is it only for race times? I generally hotlap, and i noticed the majority of setups dont list a time.

You can't download or are the files missing in the setup menu?

The folder doesn't update automaticly, so click on another track and back to the current.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back