The Setup Market (Service is down)

Apps The Setup Market (Service is down) 0.6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Why lately is so incredibly slow??
Thanks
I assume you're talking about the app and not the website (cause I know why its slow and I'm working on an update)

I'm still trying to figure it out TBH. I did a db cleanup last friday or so, seemed to help a little but, but not so much. The server is not too loaded from the couple of times I monitored it (I was wondering since the new content manager integration might have been the cause, doesn't look like it though).

I just tried a "repairDatabase" command from the MongoDB host mlab.com, let me guys know if its any faster on the app now. I'll investigate further in the meanwhile.

I assume you're talking about the app and not the website (cause I know why its slow and I'm working on an update)

I'm still trying to figure it out TBH. I did a db cleanup last friday or so, seemed to help a little but, but not so much. The server is not too loaded from the couple of times I monitored it (I was wondering since the new content manager integration might have been the cause, doesn't look like it though).

I just tried a "repairDatabase" command from the MongoDB host mlab.com, let me guys know if its any faster on the app now. I'll investigate further in the meanwhile.

Thanks a lot for the reply m8.
I will test it later today. The APP is great and im using daily, but lately i really cant use it at all... It starts looking for more then 5 mins for the server and then the track.
Maybe some issues with the indexation on the DB? (im no DB expert but sometimes a bad indexing can cause such things).

Thanks a lot for the reply m8.
I will test it later today. The APP is great and im using daily, but lately i really cant use it at all... It starts looking for more then 5 mins for the server and then the track.
Maybe some issues with the indexation on the DB? (im no DB expert but sometimes a bad indexing can cause such things).
Yep thats my next step :)

I just noticed the field "Setups on TSM" in Content Manager. If you go into Content > Cars > select a car and look over to the car info...brand, country,etc.. the info to the right of that, Setups on TSM is the top field. That's awesome! I love the integration. The Setup Market is a necessity for idiots like me. :D :laugh: 92 available tunes for the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017. Sweet....

Yep thats my next step :)
Hey man! Just wanna let you know how dearly appreciated your work is and cheer for you in general! Keep up the good work and if the problem seems to be network related pass me a pm and I might have some time over to see if there is anything a network technician can do to help :)
Good luck and once again thank you so much for your work!

Mathieu Labbé updated The Setup Market with a new update entry:

Crucial update - Server overload fix

Important: All users should upgrade to this 0.6.2 version.

Due to recent server overload, I had to make some changes to the way the app fetches setups from the server. The result is shorter load time when the app looks for setups in a session and, as a result, reduce server load.

Hotfix:
- Fixed '.sp' (pitstop strategy ) files appearing in the file selector button for upload/update functionality.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Weird, now it's working.

I've checked 2-3 times earlier, though I don't know if that was all during the same session.
So either you quickly solved it or there was some other reason or coincident that caused it.

Upload and fetching the setup list worked within 1-2 seconds just now, so right now all seems to work fine. At least Berniyh got a fair chance by the option to use my setup to get his SB back in the RSR. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back